Do You Use A Shoe Bag?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I could definitely see the use for one (or 5) when making golf trips as I hate getting grass/dirt, etc into the back of the car dirtying everything else up.

I saw carbon fiber mentioned for the inside....is this a hard outer shell where it would not be crushed/compressed if something was laid on top of it?

Short and sweet, nice job JB. I need a new shoe bag and will be sure I let you know how this one works out. It really is the only way to care for your shoes.

Interesting. I've used a Nike shoe bag for years, but nothing this nice. The fact you can wash out the inside and wipe it down is very cool. My Nike one has all kinds of dried mud and leaves on the inside. I may have to check one of these out when I order my Ogio travel bag.

My adipure's and my puma cells both came with bags and I use them both as often as possible.

Never really considered buying a separate bag for my shoes.

I could use one. I usually throw them in my bag or car or when I go to school a duffel bag.

This is going to be my next purchase before my next golf trip. Makes a ton of sense and serves a great purpose. Plus keeping the other items your shoes are around clean is great.

Siri speaks for me!

Cant ever remember not having one, and these look solid

I never use one.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

When I had the pickup, I didn't use one, as the shoes just went in the bed of the truck. Switching to a car, or was time to bust out the old shoe bag. I'm definitely in the market for a new one, and this one looks solid.

Never really used one until my TW13s came with one. Now I don't see myself not isn't one. Its just convenient. However many travel bag has 2 shoe sized pockets on the inside I use.

Prior to this only used shoe trees to protect them. Are an absolute must if you want them to last long older pair of nikes are 7 y/o

I have a cheap Puma one that I use only because it was free with a pair of shoes that my fiance bought. It is nothing special but it is a easy way to transport my spikes.

I like the looks of the Ogio bag though but the price tag seems a bit high.

Yep. I have a nice one that I was given for being a part of my friend's Member/Guest.

i've never used a shoe bad. i clean my shoes off after a round and before putting them in my car. I do see how one could be useful for a golf trip though.

My wife got me an inexpensive "trunk locker" type bag a while back which has room for my shoes plus side slots for ball sleeves and other odds and ends. I think it came from JC Penney or a similar place. It lives in the trunk of my car full-time and definitely helps keep the dirt contained.

The Ogio one looks slick and Ogio makes quality gear but I like having something that holds more than just shoes.

I used to have one, but it became more of a hassle than it was worth because it just had a zipper down the middle. It got pretty dirty and was hard to clean as well. This one looks to have considered both of those things in its design. Price seems reasonable as well.

i used to have one. it got worn out.
actually now, i just keep the original shoe box and use those :bulgy-eyes:
but yes, i'd enjoy owning a nice shoe bag if you plan to give me one...

These are much nicer than the ones I have and easier to clean. I seldom use mine any more, but I travel a lot less these days.

I don't know how much I would use it honestly. But it was a great review Josh. I imagine if you are traveling a lot like you and Morgan are this summer, it would work pretty well.

I do, our club isn't overly keen on people changing shoes in the car park. They provide undercover shoe racks and seating to enable you to change your shoes just before you go on and just after you come off the course.

I have a Masters shoe bag from a trip several years ago. It's nice, but not very functional. The zipper is in the middle, and my enormous shoes barely fit in.

I just purchased a laptop bag from OGIO, and I'm really impressed with its quality. I will take a look at this bag.

Thanks for the review and that looks like a solid product indeed. I just don't think I could justify $40 for a shoe bag though.

To answer the question, no I don't, but now that I think about it, I have just been using the original shoebox. Call it nerdy or ingenious :D.

I have a golf organizer behind my drivers seat where I keep my shoes, balls, tees etc that the wife bought me for Christmas. Pretty handy.

I do not use one and honestly don't think I will ever find the need to.

I have a shoe bag somewhere but I don’t use it regularly, after having a look at these I’m starting to change my thinking!

Back