Do You Use A Shoe Bag?

I use these, of which I have a few from various places, but they fit a pair of shoes perfectly and you can just turn them inside out and shake out the debris and then toss them in the wash if you desire.
HZ9pAErQIJETtUdlah3iWhtohxb7fwT-HcjSowgf6C8PCi9TufsV46zxEdVkvRWCCFvwN2pVc5WR_P2BNxQiWMjtYeAECAK3N4yxoiiA1KvZQ8-3p_W4Gr6RQe65d1phLs_44mRkbF19KrlGvqsxx8FrWeesSFNqeTfRmg=s220-c

I don't use a shoe bag. I wear my shoes to the course. There are so many options for golf shoes nowadays that they should be comfortable, so I see no need to use a shoe bag.

I do have one, but like others I have stopped using it to carry shoes. My shoes now typically just get tucked into a corner of the trunk, and if they're particularly messy I put them in a plastic grocery bag.

The issues that I had were the same, in that a center zipper made it difficult to get both shoes in. With size 13 shoes, this gets even worse.

I use these, of which I have a few from various places, but they fit a pair of shoes perfectly and you can just turn them inside out and shake out the debris and then toss them in the wash if you desire.
HZ9pAErQIJETtUdlah3iWhtohxb7fwT-HcjSowgf6C8PCi9TufsV46zxEdVkvRWCCFvwN2pVc5WR_P2BNxQiWMjtYeAECAK3N4yxoiiA1KvZQ8-3p_W4Gr6RQe65d1phLs_44mRkbF19KrlGvqsxx8FrWeesSFNqeTfRmg=s220-c

That's a great idea! i have a ton of those things sitting around my house as everybody seems to be giving them away for marketing lately.

I don't use a shoe bag, but my brother in law does. It's just something I've never really thought about. I doubt I would use one for around town, but it would be nice for out of town trips.

I've been using Nike shoe bags for about 17 years now. Made it easier to keep track of my shoes on the ride to matches during high school. Thdy aren't nearly as nice as the Oigo model here but they certainly serve a great purpose. When it comes time to replace them I will certainly be looking at this model.

I use shoe bags for my golf shoes, makes it easy to carry them and I like to have extra spikes with me in the bag.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

Always have a bag. Makes it way easier to transport. Plus I do not have a bunch of grass everywhere.

Only to travel. I might start though.

I used one in the past, but didn't find it to work very well. This one is a very different style to what I had and looks like it could be quite good, but I didn't see anything about the size of it, even on the Ogio website?

I can't believe no one else uses a shoe box :D

Use it all the time

I also use the sack packs for shoes. Though that Ogio would be great for trips if its a hard case type.

I don't use shoe bags, but they would come in handy to keep my shoes from getting dirty in the floorboard of my truck!

Yes, I really need to clean the interiour of my truck! Not much point with Turkey season almost here though.

I have a couple, and use them every time. For me it is more about not getting the back of the car dirty.

I think I might have a bag like that kicking around somewhere....never thought about using it for my shoes

Will have to see if I can find it and give it a try

I use this. Wife gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago and I love it.

golf-trunk-org.jpg

i use one. I always had a bag for my soccer spikes when i was younger so it made sense to get one when i started playing golf.

I do use shoe bags for my golf shoes but they were $7, not $40, and work very well.

I have a samsonite golf caddie in my trunk that holds my shoes.

That's a great idea! i have a ton of those things sitting around my house as everybody seems to be giving them away for marketing lately.

That's why most of mine are from various Dept of Defense contractors. :)

I'm q firm believer in shoe bags. I have 4 pairs in the boot of my car and without bags the get knocked around quite a bit

Never used one

Definitely use one. It keeps the car cleaner, its much easier to carry the shoes around.

Back