Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

I have been watching these like a hawk and don't think I will make it to the weekend without purchasing one. Color undecided.
I can't wait to see what color you end up with, these things are amazing!

Me too but I figured that on the bad shots I'd rather have it draw too much and run like a stabbed rat then a high cut and loose a load of distance...

If that makes any sense?

makes perfect sense to me.

I have been watching these like a hawk and don't think I will make it to the weekend without purchasing one. Color undecided.

sounds like you are in the final stretch of pondering.

nice. That's a setting I'm really going to give an honest try. Always been one to stay away from the D settings on clubs. My ego is just that large.

Your care about the D setting goes away fast when you hit it 3 bills+

Id be happy with 2 bills right now. 2 bills a dime, nickel, and maybe some pennies would be just gravy.

hahahaha you know that you are going to hit that blue bomber minimum 265.

I've yet to try one of these out????? This is a must!

Hi All,
Last weekend I made 1st round of this year, still cold rain was falling though..(I'm in Canada)
Honestly, I'm around 100 golfer but this driver really helped me.
On the front 9, I almost hit straight and much further than last year, it was between 250-280.
On the back 9, my legs got soared due to muddy condition, and my body didn't turn enough due to cold weather,, I got some misshit:banghead:...
But driver itself was very promising for me..

I'm hoping this may help with the righties I sometimes get..lol

That's funny. I'm hoping it helps with the lefts I get!

Siri speaks for me!

I'm going to a demo this weekend and this new Cobra driver is THE one club I have my eyes on.

If I'm going to spend big money on a brand new driver, it WILL be adjustable. I had my eyes on the PING but I'm pissed that they only offer 1/2 degree in loft.

I do, however, wish the face was a tad taller...it appears to be not as tall as the S3 driver. I should have gotten that instead of my Callaway Diablo Edge. The Edge has never really worked for me. I hardly use it, I went back to my old NIKE drivers.

With each passing day I know the day my driver will arrive is one day closer, I can't wait to game it on the course!!!

With each passing day I know the day my driver will arrive is one day closer, I can't wait to game it on the course!!!

I'm with you there buddy. Gonna be a sight for sore eyes.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Hi All,
Last weekend I made 1st round of this year, still cold rain was falling though..(I'm in Canada)
Honestly, I'm around 100 golfer but this driver really helped me.
On the front 9, I almost hit straight and much further than last year, it was between 250-280.
On the back 9, my legs got soared due to muddy condition, and my body didn't turn enough due to cold weather,, I got some misshit:banghead:...
But driver itself was very promising for me..

This is great to hear! Love when the new sticks are promising!

I've got my eSnipe locked and loaded for one today :alien:

eSnipe? Never heard of it

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

The one and only way to bid....On a side note,I haven't read through the entire 110 page thread but does the stock stiff shaft in these feel more like a reg to anyone else? I haven't swung the club yet but in my hands the shaft feels quite whippy. Anyone jump from stiff to xstiff for this reason?

The one and only way to bid....On a side note,I haven't read through the entire 110 page thread but does the stock stiff shaft in these feel more like a reg to anyone else? I haven't swung the club yet but in my hands the shaft feels quite whippy. Anyone jump from stiff to xstiff for this reason?

Not for me. It loads perfectly for my 110+ mph driver speed. I felt the XHot Stiff shaft was very whippy and don't feel any comparisons with the Amp Cell Stock stiff.

What color? Golden Blonde?

I wish... Well it was silver but plans changed.. Currently whatever color is the cheapest :D

Back