What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. They named one after me.

Cool. They named one after me.

I did chuckle when I saw that. The Hawk shirts have a slightly larger and pointier collar, as well as a pho-front pocket. I was a little skeptical about the look, but pulled the trigger because they were $13 each. I really like the shirt a lot, though.

Picked this shirt up this weekend.

BAh7CWkKIgwyMzB4MzMwaQtsKwelNlRRaQdpDGkIaQNlOAM.jpg

Sweet Jake! After those two I got pre-DALLAS(!!!) I really do like the Oakley shirts a lot.

Sweet Jake! After those two I got pre-DALLAS(!!!) I really do like the Oakley shirts a lot.

The ones I got from their Vault site I like. The other I purchased locally, the O rubbed off after a wash.

Quality Control issues annoy me.

The ones I got from their Vault site I like. The other I purchased locally, the O rubbed off after a wash.

Yeah, that would definitely piss me off as well.

I really want one of the Matte Grey shirts, and a hat (even though I'd only wear it backwards, hehe).

Really wanting to pull the trigger on Nike Modern Tech pants, but waiting to hear back from Puma.....I hate waiting.

Interesting. I've got another Oakley shirt that I've had for a little over a year and washed and dried several times with zero issues at all.

I have had many of the same issues that War has had.

I'll keep an eye on this 2nd one and update you guys if I notice anything. At $65 it better not have quality issues or someone's getting an ass kickin.

Bubba Watson?

A few recent additions.
yqyjyna8.jpg

ydyduqaz.jpg

yju4yqaz.jpg

pondering a puma orange shirt i saw at GG yesterday was a very bright tangerine color orange looked really cool. really like their cuts and materials this year.

Was wondering if I could lean on some of the expertise around here regarding golf shoes. Went to Golfsmith last night to try on a few pairs.. Am in full ponder mode right now.

Just a quick background - usually ride in carts. Been getting into shape this year and made the decision to walk more. I currently wear Trues (have 2 pairs) - but recently noticed that my feet are killing me after rounds - hence looking for a pair of shoes. I know shoes are very personal - but I would just love any feedback/experiences. I have read most of the specific threads on these... but after last night I am just completely lost...

Nike TW 13 , Project Ms , Ecco Biom Hybrid

All three were very comfortable - but I honestly feel that with the weak ankles I have - the high top TW 13 may be the way to go. I am really looking for some good support, and am thinking that the low profile shoes (like what I am wearing now and the Project M) are insanely comfortable - but not supportive enough. Has anyone run into this type of issue with a lower profile shoe?

Any insights at all on these 3 (or others I should try) are greatly appreciated.

Was wondering if I could lean on some of the expertise around here regarding golf shoes. Went to Golfsmith last night to try on a few pairs.. Am in full ponder mode right now.

Just a quick background - usually ride in carts. Been getting into shape this year and made the decision to walk more. I currently wear Trues (have 2 pairs) - but recently noticed that my feet are killing me after rounds - hence looking for a pair of shoes. I know shoes are very personal - but I would just love any feedback/experiences. I have read most of the specific threads on these... but after last night I am just completely lost...

Nike TW 13 , Project Ms , Ecco Biom Hybrid

All three were very comfortable - but I honestly feel that with the weak ankles I have - the high top TW 13 may be the way to go. I am really looking for some good support, and am thinking that the low profile shoes (like what I am wearing now and the Project M) are insanely comfortable - but not supportive enough. Has anyone run into this type of issue with a lower profile shoe?

Any insights at all on these 3 (or others I should try) are greatly appreciated.

Did you try on the Nike Lunar Controls? They are my favorite shoe on the market right now and priced very competitively.

I have not. I'll def add those to the list though. (With Golfsmith like 5 min away from me - I typically stop there a lot, haha)

I really want to get this decision right as I never took the time before to make sure my footwear was appropriate. So I really appreciate the recommendation.

Did you try on the Nike Lunar Controls? They are my favorite shoe on the market right now and priced very competitively.

Pondering my clothes for the outing.

Need some grey shorts and a couple new straps I think.

2-pairs of Nike Modern-Tech Pants

$(KGrHqN,!rcFD1dmvL07BREnYU,Yow~~60_35.JPG

Black and Navy.

so I bought 2 pairs of golf long pants from rock bottom that were on sale for crazy cheap. I get them and one pair fits to size perfectly and the other is about 2 inches wider in the waist (both are the same size according to the tag). >.>

One of these..

mLrPqBIeMQr51nVv0LEScCQ.jpg

Cleveland flat bill hats like the ones Keegan has been wearing. I've asked Cleveland on Twitter and FB a few times but haven't gotten a response. I NEED those hats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back