The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear Nate. Our thoughts are with you..........

Can't imagine being in your shoes right not Nate. Hope things get better.

Yuck...that sucks man. What are you thinking? Going to try and give the arm a rest?

That sucks, heal up fast man. Don't over due I, better to have to wait now then to really mess it up.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

No way! That sucks, brother.

Sorry to hear it Trout, gotta suck, but get health first.

Thanks guys it absolutely blows.

Cookie I'm not sure dude, I may rest it for a month and see how it feels but it hurts weather I play or not and I re-aggrivated it by bumping into the edge of a door with the top of my elbow. Now I can't even hold a cup of coffee again with my right hand. And Mom told me I would go blind, she fibbed lol.

I am freaking sunburnt like no other. Geeze

I am freaking sunburnt like no other. Geeze

Being a ginger, I've had that problem a lot. Got rid of it for good though:

byta9e7e.jpg

Someone planted a bomb in the airport at McCook Nebraska, it's a small airport (really small probably only single propeller airplanes) I've been to McCook, we have a sister store in McCook, and our salesmen are down there all the time.
Sounds like it was a shotgun she'll, with some metal in a plastic container.

Just stupid, I don't think they have any leads.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Being a ginger, I've had that problem a lot. Got rid of it for good though:

byta9e7e.jpg

Fortunately for me, it will be gone by tomorrow morning. It's the Puerto rican side if me.

Someone planted a bomb in the airport at McCook Nebraska, it's a small airport (really small probably only single propeller airplanes) I've been to McCook, we have a sister store in McCook, and our salesmen are down there all the time.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Sheesh.

Fiancé is having her shower tomorrow so I am surrounded by many women right now. Yeah that's not a good thing haha

Damn that was a horrible post haha

Your fiancé is finally taking a shower and you're surrounded by a "man women". Sounds scary dude.

Fiancé is having her shower tomorrow so I am surrounded by man women right now. Yeah that's not a good thing haha

Just sit on the couch with your new staff bag on your lap. Everything will be all right.

Just sit on the couch with your new staff bag on your lap. Everything will be all right.

Thanks luckily I have to finish my deck tomorrow so I will be plenty busy.

Well, our AC wouldn't work the other night so I file a warranty service request with the builder & air folks. I'm fairly handy and worked construction wiring houses in my youth so I have a pretty good idea what to look for. I check all the breakers, disconnects,and units, power to everything. The air handlers blow air and I knew the heat pumps worked, so it's got to be in the units themselves. What do I find while waiting on the service guy, the freaking thermostat wires were run but never hooked up into the units. They couldn't have run if they wanted to.
So the service guy gets there & walks me through checking everything. Yes I checked the breakers, yes I turned the systems to cool on, yes I gave them time to start. We get outside & he's looking around, trying his best to figure out it's my fault so they can charge me. He pulls off a cover & what does he see, a whole bunch of wires not hooked to a dang thing. The color drained out of his face when I asked if those were important. He spent the next hour checking everything out.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Heard this, had to laugh that someone picked McCook, haha

Last edited:
I really hope I don't have to caddy tomorrow. 30 degrees is too freaking cold.

THPing on Tapatalk

Second day in a row that my dog was SKUNKED! Glad I had some back-up tomato juice. Poor thing. New morning potty routine will be established on a leash. I'm like GolferGal, I didn't sign up for this country life with all these wild animals roaming around!
12017_10201167091166519_2072314994_n.jpg

Zero sleep last night. Yuck

Second day in a row that my dog was SKUNKED! Glad I had some back-up tomato juice. Poor thing. New morning potty routine will be established on a leash. I'm like GolferGal, I didn't sign up for this country life with all these wild animals roaming around!
Not a good couple of days for Roxie!

I ordered a chicken biscuit from Chic fil a, and received a SPICY chicken biscuit. This happened to me the other day at Wendy's. I'm not sure what I have done to deserve this. I had to make an emergency stop at Krystal for a Large Coke.

I ordered a chicken biscuit from Chic fil a, and received a SPICY chicken biscuit. This happened to me the other day at Wendy's. I'm not sure what I have done to deserve this. I had to make an emergency stop at Krystal for a Large Coke.

Someone is telling you that your life is boring. You need to spice it up!!

Someone is telling you that your life is boring. You need to spice it up!!

Buddy, there is nothing exciting about spending an hour on the porcelain thrown.

Buddy, there is nothing exciting about spending an hour on the porcelain thrown.

Oh I know. Had that experience at 4AM

12017_10201167091166519_2072314994_n.jpg

Wow, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, lol. Sorry Kelly & pup!

Our dogs are constantly getting sprayed in the summer. Skunks look too much like cats for them to be able to resist chasing them.

Our dogs are constantly getting sprayed in the summer. Skunks look too much like cats for them to be able to resist chasing them.

My old buddy "Billy" always just wanted to play, lol, but luckily never got sprayed. I could stop him on a dime with a command when I spotted the problem. I miss that old guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back