What's the putter you've gamed the longest?

SC Newport 2, 2002-2013 (RIP). It has been replaced by a younger and firmer Ping TR Shea.

Original White hot #3 still in the rotation. But I played this club from the start of high school through most of college. 1998 onward.

White hot 2Ball for about two seasons.

Odyssey White Hot #5 for 7 or 8 years, TM Rossa Daytona for 3 years. Been gaming my scotty for just about a year now

Mizuno Tour 940 for 16 yrs. Still in great shape, but on the bench. Game my SeeMore Si1 this coming season.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Don't laugh but the putter I have used for almost 15 years was a Carbite polar balanced mid mallett untill I changed to a Semore FGP. Since buying the FGP I have used an Odyssey DART and tried the Heavy Putter I won from a THP contest, well guess what, I am back to the Carbite. I love the feel and the RST on the Seemore but a mid mallett just fits my eye so much better.

When I first picked up golf, I went to Dicks and bought a Maxfli putter and used it for over 4 years till I picked up the Adams last summer off the deal a day thread. It is working for me now and I can't justify spending a lot of money on a putter yet.

Odyssey 2 ball. Prolly the best putter I have used but for some reason I turn over all my equipment so I can use different clubs

AN older Ping Anser blade putter I had for a few years

Had a Taylormade Tour 110 for almost two full seasons.

Before my current Odyssey I gamed my Rossa Fontana for around 5 or 6 years, I've lost track. Still have it because it's fundamentally different to my #9 - the Fontana is face balanced, while the #9 has significant toe hang. I can see myself switching it up in the future if I start having problems.

I gamed this Slotline about 10 years before going to my 2nd Slotline. I still break it out from time to time to see if the magic is still in it.

thedue: I have a component knock off of that Slotline! That was my first putter and I still have it. I used it as my gamer for about 7 years.

Do you have any more pictures of that putter? Mine has a brass face as well so I am curious as to whether that one does. Mine was perfectly face balanced.

I've since switched to try other things and my old trusty isn't quite the same when I try and go back. I think the custom one is a little bit too long.

I constantly debate on trimming the old putter down, regripping it and just going back to it permanently. Speed on lag putts with it is just great. That face design is also incredibly forgiving.

Last edited:
Odyssey 2 ball since the first came out. Not sure how long that has been. Have tried others but none have kicked the 2 ball out of the bag.

Seemore si3.. I love that putter!

Don't laugh but the putter I have used for almost 15 years was a Carbite polar balanced mid mallett untill I changed to a Semore FGP. Since buying the FGP I have used an Odyssey DART and tried the Heavy Putter I won from a THP contest, well guess what, I am back to the Carbite. I love the feel and the RST on the Seemore but a mid mallett just fits my eye so much better.

I also gamed the Carbite putter for a couple years. Bought a Ping Craz E and hated myself for doing it! I have had a Scotty Cameron Red X in the bag for 3 years now and will not give it up anytime soon!

I don't even remember the name of my first putter other than I named it "Awful". I switched to the Odyssey White Hot #9 for a couple of years and then switched the Odyssey Metal X #9 this year.

My longest was a Zebra putter handed down from my father. I used it probably 15 years. I still have it, though the head is loose. I should go get it repaired just for sentimental reasons.

I gamed my old Odyssey Two-Ball for two years never really felt comfortable with it but never could justify dropping that much money on another putter until I bought my PING and SeeMore

A Northwestern blade that I picked up sometime in the early 90's. Probably used that for 17,18 years.

Then, my daughter discovered garage golf. Come the start of the year, I couldn't make ANYTHING. Couldn't get comfortable, sticking the putter in the ground, popping up putts.
A quick check showed me the loft was...oh, maybe that of a 2 iron. Paint flaking, gooseneck bent badly. I bent it back, but just had to give it up. Never the same.

On the plus side, my daughter loves pounding it around the yard and leaves my other clubs alone now.

Wen I first starting playing I used the same cheap putter for 10+ years. Since I've taken the game more seriously though, I used a TM Spider Vicino for a good year and a half until I found an amazing deal on my current putter which I've used since Christmas time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I played a Ping Anser G2 for about 7 years... still use it as a backup putter.

Been gaming my TMaG Ghost Spider since they were released which I think was either in 2010 or 2011?

I rolled a Scotty Red X2 for about 6 years, easily the longest any one club has stayed in my bag.

Starting my 2nd season with my Seemore FGP and I've never putted better! Can't see changing it anytime soon

Probably my current Scotty SS Newport 2. I love it and can't see a change any time soon

Tapa Slice

Back