The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our problem around here is rabbits dogs just want out ...

It was supposed to be 56* and sunny today, I was going to go golfing after work.

IMG_20130420_090201_250_zpsf2ed2453.jpg

But it's snowing. And cold.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Hang in there Rhyno, cold again Monday, but looks pretty nice after that, at least this direction.

I hate Fords! Went to move one on the used lot and it wouldn't start. So I go and get a jump box and get it started. Then I hit my head on the door getting back in. Put a pretty big gash in my forehead right at my hair line. Man it's bleeding bad. I almost went down. Eyes got blurry now I have a freaking headache!

Last edited:
5eba3e8e.jpg
Good ol' New York! You've gotta be friggin kidding me!

Dropped by Watertown Country Club today to check out the facilities and course. Lets just say, on a positive note, they are a pile of dung...but not STEAMING dung.

I hate Fords! Went to move one on the used lot and it wouldn't start. So I go and get a jump box and get it started. Then I hit my head on the door getting back in. Put a pretty big gash in my forehead right at my hair line. Man it's bleeding bad. I almost went down. Eyes got blurry now I have a freaking headache!

That never would have happened with a Chevy! hahaha

5eba3e8e.jpg
Good ol' New York! You've gotta be friggin kidding me!

That's the Watertown I know; I remember my first time stationed there I drove in from Ft. Benning the 2nd week of May.... and yea.... was snowing. Had the same thought as you do right now....

Dropped by Watertown Country Club today to check out the facilities and course. Lets just say, on a positive note, they are a pile of dung...but not STEAMING dung.

Of course it's not steaming. It's not warm enough yet.

Ummmm...there are better options, right?

You've seen the weather, nothing up here is in great condition, but some are better than others. At least if you can learn to play on these courses, the good ones should be easy.

You've seen the weather, nothing up here is in great condition, but some are better than others. At least if you can learn to play on these courses, the good ones should be easy.

True story. I can't see a ton of range time being gotten in at that course. Their range isn't that bad, pretty decent, but they screwed the pooch in making it a huge draining area for all of its surroundings. Anything more than a drizzle and its out of commission for a couple of days.

With all do respect I know a lot of soldiers who would disagree.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Nah, I think a soldier expects to be attacked and trains for it after they sign up for duty not runners honoring loved ones by completing a marathon on Patriots Day.

This one almost calls for its own thread.

Apparently someone in the Charlotte metro area woke up this morning and thought "It's a beautiful day out, maybe I'll go take a dump in a Golfsmith fitting room today".

Seriously?!

Wow, that's effed up.

You have to clean up?

Apparently someone in the Charlotte metro area woke up this morning and thought "It's a beautiful day out, maybe I'll go take a dump in a Golfsmith fitting room today".

Seriously?!

Wait....whaaaaaaat????

Seriously?!

Well, that's just unreal. Gross.

On an unrelated note, I was hitting some golf balls in the backyard today and my right wrist was killing me for no apparent reason. Strange.

It was slightly cleaned up at least. Guessing some kid told his dad he had to go and was told to hold it. I cannot speak as to whether this was adult or kid number two.

We will certainly be renting a carpet cleaner tomorrow morning.

Seriously?!

Maybe it was this woman.
Spoiler

My stupid ankle.

Maybe it was this woman.
Spoiler

I posted that video to a tosh.0 response (where i initially saw it) in the banter thread like a week after I joined and I got blasted for it and smalls deleted it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back