Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I have had a slight change in wardrobe plans for Crazy Outfit Demo day. I need to consult with the rest of my Loudmouth cohorts to make sure I won't be on an episode of Joan Rivers "Beotch Stole My Look".

LMAO! What ya got in mind partner?

Well fellas I am in the same boat about "needing" this. Can't wait to meet new THpers!

Has anyone claimed the Loudmouth Pink Flamingos? I'm having trouble tracking down my original choices.

:bulgy-eyes: Dude I think you got a lock on those pink birds :thumb:. This ^^^^^^^^ is a pay for admission type outfit. I got to see ya strutting ya stuff with some pink birds on ya shorts :laughing:

Has anyone claimed the Loudmouth Pink Flamingos? I'm having trouble tracking down my original choices.

Nice! That will be quite the look. Got an email from Loudmouth announcing a new pin-up girls pattern. I like them but don't think my wife would let me buy! Lol

Might have worked out some pre-Reunion dinner plans with Playdough this evening. Sounds like we were both eying Nona Blue for some eats and will be rolling through about the same time on Thursday night, before heading to the resort.
Certainly buddy! Mentioned it to Kristen and she was cool with it too. Should be a good time and if the food is as good as Freddie described it should be a great time!

My wife is confirmed to be joining me now. She will likely be hitting a Disney park on Friday and Saturday. If any other non-golfing ladies are interested in joining her, we should make some plans. She will have a car there to get out & about.

My wife is confirmed to be joining me now. She will likely be hitting a Disney park on Friday and Saturday. If any other non-golfing ladies are interested in joining her, we should make some plans. She will have a car there to get out & about.

That's awesome Cookie, I hope she's ready to have a blast (again!)

THP'ers, golf, and Yeungling. Yep, it will be a wonderful time.

Nice! That will be quite the look. Got an email from Loudmouth announcing a new pin-up girls pattern. I like them but don't think my wife would let me buy! Lol

Providing they have the Flamingo's in my size, that will be my new look, with a hot pink Alial shirt.

Providing they have the Flamingo's in my size, that will be my new look, with a hot pink Alial shirt.

Lawd Have Mercy! Jeff is bringing the birds :bananadance:. We won't have any problems spotting you huh? :D

Lawd Have Mercy! Jeff is bringing the birds :bananadance:. We won't have any problems spotting you huh? :D

Found them. Ladies and Germs, my Demo Day Outfit.

blueflamingoesmensshortsa_web_1.jpg

Found them. Ladies and Germs, my Demo Day Outfit.

blueflamingoesmensshortsa_web_1.jpg

:bulgy-eyes: lol you are gonna be hotter than a two dollar pistol dude :bananadance:

:bulgy-eyes: lol you are gonna be hotter than a two dollar pistol dude :bananadance:

Buddy, we are going to be styling and profiling. Or, will get drug away in straight jackets. BUT, we will be together and we will have some fun!

Buddy, we are going to be styling and profiling. Or, will get drug away in straight jackets. BUT, we will be together and we will have some fun!

Yep we probably gonna need some drugs once folks give us the ole :bulgy-eyes:. Looking forward to it partner and we will have a great time!

Yep we probably gonna need some drugs once folks give us the ole :bulgy-eyes:. Looking forward to it partner and we will have a great time!

I am so looking forward to this and can't wait to do a group photo of all our crazy asses in our loud gear.

THP'ers, golf, and Yeungling. Yep, it will be a wonderful time.
Yuengling? I'll bring you a sampler of some of their varieties that aren't readily available.

I'm arriving Wednesday morning. Anyone up for some Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning golf? And obviously a few beverages.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm arriving Wednesday morning. Anyone up for some Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning golf? And obviously a few beverages.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Yuppers. I'm in for thursday golf. I arrive at 8:15 am on thursday.

I found the perfect set of loudmouth shorts, however I am not willing to pay $100 (which is what it'll cost me) for them. Hell that's what I pay for 5 pairs of work pants.......

I do however live in one of the biggest tourist citys, so I'm sure I can find something for this.

Yuengling? I'll bring you a sampler of some of their varieties that aren't readily available.

You're my hero.

Can't get it here. Makes me sad too.

Love that combo Jeff. You're going to be looking sharp.

I've got to figure out a shirt to go with my loudmouth shorts. Time is running short for me with some work travel I have between now and the outing. I can't say enough how pumped I am for this. I feel like a kid counting down to Christmas.

Back