Migs

@agwu_jim
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THPers - I've missed you all the past few months during which I've been silent on here but still following along. I have a new golf-related website that I've been working on, so I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's live.

In the meantime, if anyone in the northeast wants to get together for a round, let me know!

Happy that you found your way back!

welcome back

Migs!! Dude! Welcome back bro!

Welcome back buddy!

Welcome back to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome Back Migs.

There is a THP Invitational in the Northeast next weekend that sold out quickly and another one in the Northeast in a couple of months.

welcome back!

Welcome back, good luck with the site, and hopefully see you in June at the NE invitational in CT

There is a THP Invitational in the Northeast next weekend that sold out quickly and another one in the Northeast in a couple of months

Are there any details for the second invitational yet? Can't make the first one.

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Thanks everyone.

There is a THP Invitational in the Northeast next weekend that sold out quickly and another one in the Northeast in a couple of months.

Thanks JB. I learned my lesson on the first NE invitational; hoping to get in on the next one. Hope you and GG are well.

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome to Paradise.

Welcome Back!

Back