Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Are donut shops open at 4am?

The one you're interested in doesn't open until 6:00 (believe me, I checked). Regardless, there's no chance that cargo like that would survive the flight to CVG.

Great back to me taking Dance businesses lunch money. :banana:

I took money, again, from Vegas. You stand no chance. :)

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

Today's round confirmed that I play better with beer. Wow, just when I thought I wouldn't embarrass myself.

Off to the range to get the quirks worked out. I'm pumped sleep is gonna be tough to come by tonight and tomorrow!

Today's round confirmed that I play better with beer. Wow, just when I thought I wouldn't embarrass myself.

guess ur lucky u have a partner who is awesome at all things, especially controller smashing and golf!

I went to the range at lunch. Was hitting the ball pretty good. Get all done load up my clubs. Started changing my shoes with my hand holding me up resting on the trunk. Big gust a wind comes along and slams my trunk lid right across the back of my left hand. Freaking hurt. Now I can barely bend my fingers. I hope I can grip a club and play on Saturday. I will try putting tonight. Man this sucks.

I went to the range at lunch. Was hitting the ball pretty good. Get all done load up my clubs. Started changing my shoes with my hand holding me up resting on the trunk. Big gust a wind comes along and slams my trunk lid right across the back of my left hand. Freaking hurt. Now I can barely bend my fingers. I hope I can grip a club and play on Saturday. I will try putting tonight. Man this sucks.
Get it iced asap!

Ouch ice it! No alcohol and no aspirin, thin the blood make bruising worse.

Holy cow Bullfrog. I hope you are okay. If not, let us know asap and we will take care of it.

Lick it than ice it!

Dude Frog, THP events and you don't get along well...We don't even have to revisit the Outing..lol... Get well quick buddy..

Holy cow Bullfrog. I hope you are okay. If not, let us know asap and we will take care of it.

I'm coming either way. Wouldn't miss this. It will be okay! I'm playing reguardless. Gonna call Mr. Miyagi and have him do that healing trick he did to Danielson...

I'm coming either way. Wouldn't miss this. It will be okay! I'm playing reguardless. Gonna call Mr. Miyagi and have him do that healing trick he did to Danielson...

Hydrocodone works too

url

Im glad you are coming buddy. That is without question. But with the outing and the Morgan Cup coming up shortly, and life in between, do not over do it. We can easily find a fill in.

Im glad you are coming buddy. That is without question. But with the outing and the Morgan Cup coming up shortly, and life in between, do not over do it. We can easily find a fill in.

I'm good JB! Thanks for the concern. I'm a man I can handle it. At first I couldn't bend my fingers. But it seems to be loosening up. I'm able to make a fist. If I don't squeeze real hard it's manageable. So by Saturday I'm sure it will be fine. There is no bruise or anything yet.

1/2 hr from border. ETA 10 p.m. Super excited!

DigitalSmokeSignal

Here we go with the excuses all ready!! At least I can own up and just say my game sucks!!

Partner!! Hope nothing broke.

Power through. This will be the story line of the invitational. :D

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Getting ready to clean the clubs up for the weekend! Leaving in the morning with a 4 hour trip to the holiday inn at eastgate. Check in and head for the course for a little range time and putter work! I hope to see some fellow THPers there tomorrow!
taby6asa.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Finally done with the work week (except for the barrage of emails that I expect to have tomorrow). Run, dinner, clean clubs and pack.

Can't wait to get this thing started. Boom!

Partner!! Hope nothing broke.

Power through. This will be the story line of the invitational. :D

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Nothing broken. I'm going to hit some balls into the field behind my house when I get home.

Back