The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

In all seriousness though, I really have never had Chipotle, haha.

I had Chipotle on Tuesday for lunch and the manager was working the register and recognized me and just slid my burrito over to me and said thanks for coming in all the time. Very nice gesture on his part.

In all seriousness though, I really have never had Chipotle, haha.
I think you should try and then come back a write up a review on your experience..........good or bad. But if bad, be prepared to defend the fort.

I had Chipotle on Tuesday for lunch and the manager was working the register and recognized me and just slid my burrito over to me and said thanks for coming in all the time. Very nice gesture on his part.

That's the sign of a great manager

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Today's lunch. Bowl, white rice, no beans, barbacoa, pico, sour cream, cheese, lettuce. uploadfromtaptalk1366918399320.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I think you should try and then come back a write up a review on your experience..........good or bad. But if bad, be prepared to defend the fort.

Oh, I will. Sounds like so much fun. Can't pass up on that. Might be a weekend treat.

Nice!!! You didn't even have to come out with the old, "Don't you know who I am" speech!

That is fantastic. I've always had great service at Chipotle.

Glad they took care of you fairband!!!! That's happened to me once or twice and I absolutely LOVE it! Not a ton off their back for someone who spends an awful lot of money there every year.

Great stuff. #ChipotleLoveStories.

Glad they took care of you fairband!!!! That's happened to me once or twice and I absolutely LOVE it! Not a ton off their back for someone who spends an awful lot of money there every year.

Great stuff. #ChipotleLoveStories.

Yes you buy 300 burritos a year.. A fees should be free

I don't care what time of day it is,when I see this thread I crave a Burriito Bowl! EVERYTIME!!

Yes you buy 300 burritos a year.. A fees should be free

I don't buy 300, but I legitimately average Chipotle showing up on my credit card between 120-140 times a year. No joke.

I don't buy 300, but I legitimately average Chipotle showing up on my credit card between 120-140 times a year. No joke.

I think you are due for one on the house! I go at least once a week, sometimes twice but 120? That is impressive.

Off to Chipotle for lunch!

went here for lunch, same girl as usual, getting tired of telling her more rice and chicken, no one else has been stingy with it when serving it. Might have to take my chipotle business elsewhere

Me and my buddies regularly play a course around us which is just a couple minute drive from chipotle. Every round at about the 14th hole someone mentions chipotle and at the snap of a finger were all instantly starving for a burrito lol every time we walk in and put our order in, this one chick always asks "were you guys just golfing?" Like, no hunny the polo and golf hat are just for lunch. Sorry

Tapa Slice

went here for lunch, same girl as usual, getting tired of telling her more rice and chicken, no one else has been stingy with it when serving it. Might have to take my chipotle business elsewhere

The one by me gives so much meat. It's amazing. But they really cut you short on the beans. I always need to ask for more beans. Everything else is perfect portion.

THPing on Tapatalk

muhaguru.jpg

Checkmate! Time to see what all the fuss is about!!!

Colt needs to wake up from his happy coma to share his thoughts.

If I had one word to describe it it would be... Money. Or bliss... Or culinary ecstasy... Hell, I can't describe it one word.

I'll be back...FREQUENTLY! Damn you, Dan!

If I had one word to describe it it would be... Money. Or bliss... Or culinary ecstasy... Hell, I can't describe it one word.

I'll be back...FREQUENTLY! Damn you, Dan!

Yussssss!!!

This pleases me. Congrats dude! haha

Yussssss!!!

This pleases me. Congrats dude! haha

I only say damn you because I had just discovered an L&L Hawaiian Barbeque here in Evans Mills. Weird right? I loved that place when I was in HI. Didn't think they were anywhere but Cali and Hawaii. That was gonna be my "go to spot", but I dunno now.

Back