G,day from Australia

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

Hey everyone,

Sydney, Australia here. Came back to the game after 20 years away. Back then I got 10 lessons and played maybe 9 rounds over 2 years.

Girlfriend wanted to play recently and inspired me to get back into the game.

So thanks to the information on this site I now have - TM Burner 2.0 10.5* Driver, 15* Fairway Wood, 18* Hybrid, 4-AW Irons, TM ATV 56*, 60* and TM Ghost Manta Putter, all packed into an Adidas AG Strike stand bag!!

Getting out once a week and hacking away. Got the old feelings back - love it when I'm hitting well ... hating it when I'm not. Haha.

Judging from what I've been scoring, handicap will probably end up 20 - 25 when I get around to it.

G'Day from Geelong, VIC. Great to see more Aussies here. There are actually a few. Let me know if you're ever heading down to Vic for golf. BTW, TMAG rules!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the welcome. After getting onto the range and course over the past couple of weeks, I remember why this game is so frustrating. Haha. How can you go from hitting low nineties to 120+ the next day ... I think I might have been a bit too presumptuous about my handicap. ARRGH!! Anyways thanks.

Back