THP Contest - Cobra Masters AMP Cell Limited Edition Driver

If it performs better than my current, then it gets play! I'd definitely give it a far shake for testing.

Im in, thanks again THP and Cobra Golf!

You'd game the heck out of the green gargantuan!!!

I love the third person talk as well!!!

Your darn tootin I would. Would be blasting balls at OG's Woodshed for sure!

Bump for those who want in and haven't yet

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Your darn tootin I would. Would be blasting balls at OG's Woodshed for sure!

lmao I hear ya :D.

I bet a ton of folks would love to park this pretty green driver in their shed :thumb:. Good luck everybody :blob:

A club that beautiful should be shown off, I'd definitely play it!

After the sky mark protector went on :D! Paint guy might have trouble matching the color

:laughing: got to protect it from some of my bone head swings. Glad there is a ton of entries. I really hope I'm chosen for this. It just fits me so well!

Haha It happens!

Good luck, you crushing frog balls with it would be awesome!

Haha It happens!

Good luck, you crushing frog balls with it would be awesome!
It would be cool. Everyone knows I use a frog tin cup marker. Would look awesome at address the way I put the frog on top when tee'd up.

It would be cool. Everyone knows I use a frog tin cup marker. Would look awesome at address the way I put the frog on top when tee'd up.

Launching the frog with the Lilly pad would be awesome!

That sure is one sweet club. Green is my favourite colour, but I have never had a Green golf club.

This might just be the time to start with one.

If selected I will do one heck of a hotd with it. Now my mind is racing about what I can come up with. I'm excited about this one.

Got my first ball ready for it.

1212B779-92AD-4C09-9686-9C4BD5E98282-18773-000005A8F57C325D_zpsa08e18a2.jpg

Red Eye Tree Frog's don't like water... :laughing:

Looking good there Bullfrog, I might let you hit one ball with the club before it gets shipped over here to me :D

I am in. Thanks THP and Cobra. GL Y'all.

Dreams of Augusta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

entered...!

Looks like all entries have to be in tonight.

I hope whoever wins puts this bad boy in play. Would love to get some feedback on this head/shaft combo.

Looking good there Bullfrog, I might let you hit one ball with the club before it gets shipped over here to me :D

I promise not to sky it. If I do I'll buy it. :clapp:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Wow 202 comments on the home page for this. Who ever wins is one lucky person. Good luck to everyone.

TGIF, what a great way to go into the weekend for somebody that's lucky enough to win this gorgeous specimen! Good luck everyone!

Back