Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

So I think I talked jb into playing a round tomorrow around lunch time, who's in?

Where u guys playing?

They got two foursomes and are playing the same course as the next couple of days buddy. We should let them have their thing. We can check out another course.

They got two foursomes and are playing the same course as the next couple of days buddy. We should let them have their thing. We can check out another course.
NO NO..........you guys come along !! Really!!

Just hit like 15 balls into the field. My hand is sore but should be fine by Saturday.

Now strap your bag to the top of the car so it doesn't have to go in the trunk.

Silly silly man...You should know never to try and guess what THP has in the hopper...:D

I'm just trying to plan for it! :alien:

Now strap your bag to the top of the car so it doesn't have to go in the trunk.

Why would I do that? Set them on the heated seat for the ride down. Have them nice and warm, ready to go. I can't wait to meet all the Thpers I haven't met as well as see some that I have golfed with multiple times. It's gonna be sweet watching Canadan tear up that course on Sunday. Such a great swing.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Why would I do that? Set them on the heated seat for the ride down. Have them nice and warm, ready to go. I can't wait to meet all the Thpers I haven't met as well as see some that I have golfed with multiple times. It's gonna be sweet watching Canadan tear up that course on Sunday. Such a great swing.

I think he's just looking out for your other hand dude hahaha!

And easy killer, I'm a terrible golfer, just ask JRod!

Hey there! Cheryl & I have arrived safely just now. That's quite the ride. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. And to getting in tomorrow's preview, courtesy of Golfmedic. Thanks dude. I'm burnt. G'nite all.

Hey there! Cheryl & I have arrived safely just now. That's quite the ride. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. And to getting in tomorrow's preview, courtesy of Golfmedic. Thanks dude. I'm burnt. G'nite all.

Welcome to Ohio......and we'll see you tomorrow..............

Glad you made it safely

Allan and I will be on the road in T-Minus 4 hours give or take.

Why are you still up????

Pulling an all nighter! I work overnight shift every couple of days so it's nothing I'm not used too. Plus had to move the girlfriend in all day into our new apartment. I'll catch a cat nap before we leave but I'll be ready to go!

Pulling an all nighter! I work overnight shift every couple of days so it's nothing I'm not used too. Plus had to move the girlfriend in all day into our new apartment. I'll catch a cat nap before we leave but I'll be ready to go!

Have a safe trip dude, stay safe on those roads!!

Be careful. At least with an overnight haul the traffic will be light. I much prefer driving long distances at night.

It's really exciting reading everyone's arrival. Good luck this weekend guys!

Tapa Slice

Rob, that arm healed up well enough to carry a 200lb guy around the course? No harms been done to the back and shoulders, right?

Posted via Tapatalk.

Daab glad you made it!

Six your an animal dude be safe traveling tomorrow!

Thanks for all the safe wishes guys! I'll have plenty of Mt. Dew and I'm sure Allan and I will have some great conversation!

Thanks for all the safe wishes guys! I'll have plenty of Mt. Dew and I'm sure Allan and I will have some great conversation!

Safe travels fellas

Back