Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Sent my money into Rob for Twisted on Friday! I cant believe that this is less than a week away so awesome! Cant wait.

We decide on groupings for Friday?

I do not think so but I thought there was mention of just putting names in a hat or something of the sort. I am game for whatever might be cool to decide before hand.

Yup, everyone is paid up for Twisted Dunes. I plan on getting there around 9 to pay and get situated. Spend some time on the practice green and range. Doesn't matter to me what the groupings are. I don't want to be the one deciding, just booked it. Up for what ever though.

I am leaving the DC area at about 4 am to get there and am going directly to the course. I don't care about the pairings either do we have the final 8 in this thread or is it in the AC thread? I cant remember who all is playing exactly.

Doh I was the last to pay, sorry Rob.

I don't care about the pairings, as long as it isn't done like in high school for dodgeball. I still have the mental scars from always being picked last.:crying:

I am leaving the DC area at about 4 am to get there and am going directly to the course. I don't care about the pairings either do we have the final 8 in this thread or is it in the AC thread? I cant remember who all is playing exactly.

Doh I was the last to pay, sorry Rob.
LOL, no worries man. Someone has to be last.

Final 8
NJRob
JLukes
TheCrest4
DarrenK
Kobey
Clemenza
Speedliner
Motoo

I don't care about the pairings, as long as it isn't done like in high school for dodgeball. I still have the mental scars from always being picked last.:crying:

If that was the case I think I'd get picked last anyways. :)

LOL, no worries man. Someone has to be last.

Final 8
NJRob
JLukes
TheCrest4
DarrenK
Kobey
Clemenza
Speedliner
Motoo

I'd be fine with that lineup just the way it is. I'll be staying with Crest for the weekend, and playing with Darren on saturday, so this would give me a chance to meet and play with some of the other guys. I want to get to know as many people as possible.

I'd be fine with that lineup just the way it is. I'll be staying with Crest for the weekend, and playing with Darren on saturday, so this would give me a chance to meet and play with some of the other guys. I want to get to know as many people as possible.

Would anyone object to Me, JLukes, and motoo being in the same groups? I only say this because we play together often and JLukes isn't going to be able to be in the outing this year. I also hope to play in a 4some with you guys after this round. So you'll get to meet and play with almost everyone this way? Thoughts?

Or we can just go back to the hat idea.

O, and that's assuming Motoo even wants to play with Joe and I. lol

Would anyone object to Me, JLukes, and motoo being in the same groups? I only say this because we play together often and JLukes isn't going to be able to be in the outing this year. I also hope to play in a 4some with you guys after this round. So you'll get to meet and play with almost everyone this way? Thoughts?

Or we can just go back to the hat idea.

I object!

But seriously, I'd love to tee it up with you guys!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

I object!

But seriously, I'd love to tee it up with you guys!

lol. OK. Maybe we should just go with the hat idea.
I have a feeling its going to be a long day there both groups will be meeting up on the tee boxes due to slow play anyways. This place is booked solid!

I'm trying to figure out whose knee to take out so I can get in this!

I'm trying to figure out whose knee to take out so I can get in this!

Wish we could get you in. You should see if anyone wants to get in a round from the outing thread. I know some people are getting in Friday mid to late afternoon and looking. Twisted still has a 1:54, 2:39 and some other tee times available. 3pm on is pretty much wide open.

Wish we could get you in. You should see if anyone wants to get in a round from the outing thread. I know some people are getting in Friday mid to late afternoon and looking. Twisted still has a 1:54, 2:39 and some other tee times available. 3pm on is pretty much wide open.

Yea, I'm thinking at this point I might play White Clay Creek Friday in the a.m on the way up. Then maybe get in touch with you guys & go from there. Of course, if anyone wants to play somewhere, I'm game!

You guys are killing me, I planned to play today and you guys changed it lol.

You guys are killing me, I planned to play today and you guys changed it lol.

So you're in for tomorrow at 12:10?

images

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like just the 3 of us. I'll be there around 10:30 just cause I have nothing else to do. See you there.

Looks like just the 3 of us. I'll be there around 10:30 just cause I have nothing else to do. See you there.

I'll probably be there around 1115 depending on if anything is happening at work

What a perfect day for golf. Anyone want to play hooky and join us for our 1210 tee time?

Was suppose to play in an outing on May 17th but my brother in law just bailed and it was for his Elks so I'm out to. Anyone want to get a round in? I'm up for anything even if it's $$$ as I was planning to spend some money on this anyways.

Was suppose to play in an outing on May 17th but my brother in law just bailed and it was for his Elks so I'm out to. Anyone want to get a round in? I'm up for anything even if it's $$$ as I was planning to spend some money on this anyways.

I'm probably game.

I'm out. Niece's first birthday party. Put the money towards the NE Invitational!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Back