Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

Really need to start making a move this week... sick of being in triple digits!

Remember when Bubba Watson knew how to play? Good lord dude, your killing my fantasy team.

Thankfully I dropped him last minute this week, hopefully Dufner heats up!

Remember when Bubba Watson knew how to play? Good lord dude, your killing my fantasy team.

Me too. Wtf man!

I have Bubba, CH III, and KJ at a solid T139. This bodes ill for the week.

Good news for me, thought I picked Spieth, but fortunately I did not.

Fowler at -3 and 4-5 guys at -2, not too bad

Atta boy Fowler. Like this -4 through 7 stuff.

Its day 1 Rickie.. Try not to Fowler all over yourself before the end of this round

Boo weekly having a heck of a front nine, funny when you give a great ball striker lift, clean, and place it is green light for every flag.

the steves stricker avis commercial is great

play it as it lies rickie! :alien:

I like my teams start so far lead by D.A. Points and his 6 under.

There's an alligator out on the course! Holy crap, that dude is big.

Following a friend's round via shot tracker. He was rolling along nicely till he put one in a hazard. Damn it all.

Following a friend's round via shot tracker. He was rolling along nicely till he put one in a hazard. Damn it all.

Name or it didn't happen. ;-)

There's an alligator out on the course! Holy crap, that dude is big.

you ain't kiddin'. I saw that gator on tv during the afternoon broadcast just before I left.

you ain't kiddin'. I saw that gator on tv during the afternoon broadcast just before I left.

Watched the coverage...loved Faldos one liner about the gators being the tours answer to slow play. I know I would be off that course in less than 2 hours!

For fantasy have four at -5, two at -3, two at -1, then Scott Piercy and Speith!

with the weather forecast, I'd be surprised if the winning number this weekend is not around 20 under

my fantasy team is blowing chunks again this week.....arrgh

Ernie is putting in a good round today...

Go Boo. I picked him this week.

Back