Player Personal Logos

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Does anyone else think this trend of players having their own trademark logo is a little ostentatious? OK, I get Tiger Woods, as he is a global star who transcends the game, but Hunter Mahan? Dustin Johnson? Now I see Keegan Bradley with one? Are any of these guys so marketable that they thought hey I need my own logo!

If someone wants to take my initials, make a logo, put it on apparel and pay me for it, I say GO FOR IT!

Meh, no big deal to me.

I think Ian Poulters' is the worst design of them... Haven't seen Keegan's yet.

That's because it looks like a d... nevermind.

Yup... Somewhere there is a graphic artist laughing his a$& off at that prank!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Does anyone else think this trend of players having their own trademark logo is a little ostentatious? OK, I get Tiger Woods, as he is a global star who transcends the game, but Hunter Mahan? Dustin Johnson? Now I see Keegan Bradley with one? Are any of these guys so marketable that they thought hey I need my own logo!

It goes quite a bit deeper than that.. Adam Scott, Poulter, Sergio... There are a ton out there.

Like War said, if they want to brand me as a professional in my own clothing line, I wouldn't be stopping them... That is, unless the logo they design turns out crazy phallic (see:IJP)

I am shocked it has taken this long for players to follow Tiger's lead and start doing a better job of branding themselves.

Im going to start branding myself.

Actually, the hat I wore this morning has "War Eagle" across the back of it, so I have that going for me.

Actually, the hat I wore this morning has "War Eagle" across the back of it, so I have that going for me.

I like it. You can't use "WE" because that is too inclusive. It is all about you buddy.

I already got you beat.....mine just happens to be made by Sesame Street.

If someone wants to take my initials, make a logo, put it on apparel and pay me for it, I say GO FOR IT!

That's the thing, I don't think anyone is paying Keegan to put his logo on something, it just seems to be an ego thing.

I just claim anything with my name or a bird resembling a hawk on it. I'm represented in most professional sports, not to mention an entire college.

I wish I had a personal logo. That be sick.

Siri just totally made me sound like a homey. And I am totally okay with that.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone is paying Keegan to put his logo on something, it just seems to be an ego thing.

Is that based off assumption, or did you get this info from somewhere?

What would lead you to think that Keegan sat at a desk and designed a logo and put it all on his clothes just because he felt like it?

His logo could be the googly eye emoticon on here... I'm on tapatalk so cant post it, but it's the one with eyes like this; oO

Want me to come up for one for you?

I want my own logo too. That would be fun.

There is nothing stopping you from making one but what is the point?

These guys are going to do what ever it takes to bring them the most attention and make the the most reconizable. When you are at the level of these guys, marketing is such a big deal. Anything they can put their name, logo or picture on will make these guys more money.

He will soon be the global ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger. The logo was definitely done for a reason.

Is that based off assumption, or did you get this info from somewhere?

What would lead you to think that Keegan sat at a desk and designed a logo and put it all on his clothes just because he felt like it?

His logo could be the googly eye emoticon on here... I'm on tapatalk so cant post it, but it's the one with eyes like this; oO

Assumption. Just watching the replay of Round 1 of the Zurich and noticed it on his hat.

He will soon be the global ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger. The logo was definitely done for a reason.

Don't I look like the ass.

Back