The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A deputy from my agency was killed in a car crash this morning. He had 5 kids, terrible terrible day.

Wow, that is really bad.

A deputy from my agency was killed in a car crash this morning. He had 5 kids, terrible terrible day.

sorry to hear that Wake... Thats horrible, my thoughts go out to you and your Department! Stay Safe!

Wake, thats so, so, sad. Sorry to hear that buddy.

Sorry to hear that Wake.

I just got flipped off by a lady driving 40mph in the left lane of the highway doing her makeup when I honked at her...WTF

Sorry to hear that Wake.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Wake, this is extremely sad. I feel for the family.

Sorry to hear that Wake

EvOLtE TaPpEd

If your going to send me out to finish someone else's job, make sure you have all the parts ordered, especially before you promise someone it'll get done today. Now i have to deal with an upset customer and I was just trying to help.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I get more upset stomach's than a normal person should. It really sucks.

I've had a smoothie and an english muffin today. I haven't had anything to eat in like 5 hours. Why does my stomach hurt?? Makes no sense.

I get more upset stomach's than a normal person should. It really sucks.

I've had a smoothie and an english muffin today. I haven't had anything to eat in like 5 hours. Why does my stomach hurt?? Makes no sense.

kindergartencop-6_288x288.jpg

Maybe it's a tumor.

Time Warner just decided it was a good time to download updates to their cable boxes. Now. Right before 6 PM. Not at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning when less people are watching.

Ugh, been on this service call since 1:36 I was supposed to go to another, but I'm not, this vehicle is unsafe to drive at night time. 12 hour work day, Yay.

Edit, related rant one of my favorite bars is only a mile away. So close, yet so far away.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Time Warner just decided it was a good time to download updates to their cable boxes. Now. Right before 6 PM. Not at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning when less people are watching.

I absolutely did not want to go through Time Warner after having to deal with them for 3 years in Hawaii. They are just SOOO bad!!! They are the only ones that service the housing here in Ft. Drum though.

It took me three calls and over two hours to get set up for an install appointment for Internet. They tell me it'll take a week and half to get somebody out here (which was today) and the installer never shows. No cancellation call or anything. I call and ask to speak to a manager. He gets me set up again for install on Monday but doesn't apologize for his workers incompetence, offer a compensation, NOTHING. Just a sh*t happens kind of comment from him and a we'll be out on Monday...that's all I can do for ya. Almost makes me wanna just go without Internet because I have to go through them! Time Warner is a business built with incompetent clowns to say the least!

God I hate Time Warner. And live in a city with Time Warner Arena. I don't go to Bobcats games for that very reason. Well, and because they are effin terrible too.

Leaving on a business trip this afternoon. Will miss my kids prom night. Would have loved to have seen them all dressed up.

Good to know I am not the only one with Time Warner problems. I knew I wasn't anyway, but nice to see it on the screen!

Leaving on a business trip this afternoon. Will miss my kids prom night. Would have loved to have seen them all dressed up.

That does suck, sorry to hear it. Hope they get plenty of pictures for you at least.

That does suck, sorry to hear it. Hope they get plenty of pictures for you at least.

Wife will be clicking away so will get to see the pictures for sure.

I am new to THP: My rant is that I work at a Golf Course but never play as much as I should. I am there 5-6 days a week and always have something to do other than practice or play. I just wish there were more days in a week, or time in a day. :deadhorse:

I am new to THP: My rant is that I work at a Golf Course but never play as much as I should. I am there 5-6 days a week and always have something to do other than practice or play. I just wish there were more days in a week, or time in a day. :deadhorse:

Yeah. I thought it might be cool to be a teaching pro until I realized that they HARDLY EVER get to play!

Went to the range today beautiful weather it was packed. First 20 or so balls were awsome then it fell apart. What the hell? I can't figure out why I'm not constant! I looked and felt like a real golfer then complete hack. Embarrassing!!!!

Went to the range today beautiful weather it was packed. First 20 or so balls were awsome then it fell apart. What the hell? I can't figure out why I'm not constant! I looked and felt like a real golfer then complete hack. Embarrassing!!!!

That's golf for you. Keep at it.

I can completely identify with this. The worst thing is that it seems like if you continue to grind your way through the bucket to try and fix things, it just grooves the bad swing into your muscle memory that much worse.

If my swing starts to go to crap then I always just walk away and relax for a minute. Then I pull my lob wedge out of the bag and start from the bottom again. It's easy to get back into a good groove with a short club in your hand.

About a month ago, I screwed up my wrist on the course after getting to steep. Rested it for a few days, wrapped it up, and it was good.

This afternoon after my round, it was throbbing. Swollen and throbbing like a mother tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back