New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Well Mikedean441. Do I need to call in an order of pickles and ice cream or a short story on Godzilla the TRex?

After being gone 4 days in a row, I might need both!

Probably not a good time to tell her Im ponder irons too right? Might get so mad the baby will pop out.

Awesome, now time for mikedean to announce his sign up.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

My thoughts exactly!

Have any Invitationals been entirely full yet?

Maybe he didn't see the posts about the deep fried cheesecake

No way he could ignore the posts about garbage plates!

Got the message from Morgan and I am in as well. Literally could not focus on work the rest of the day!

I am loving the excitement in this thread lately. The weather is getting better and we're getting more commitments. This is going to fill up soon.

Just confirmed with Six4three5 and my PM to GolferGal is in!! Hopefully there is room because I am officially excited to attending!

Looking forward to putting some faces with the usernames on the site and playing some golf!!

Awesome amsmith! Looking forward to meeting you man.

You want one?? I will pick one up for you.

Let me know what you want and I will pick it up for you on my way out. Might be a little cold, but that never stopped me! If the rest of the guys have never witnessed/seen a garbage plate, you will have to show it to them before you devour it. :)

If you're bringing food, want to pick me up a burger from Schalers? :D

Yeah trying to get away from the "pick one or the other" that was originally proposed, I wasnt a big fan of that idea.

And I really enjoy meeting THPERS that Ive yet to meet....oh and the course looks SICK!

Well being that I made the trip out to Ohio in October seems only fair you make the trip to NE in June. Seems like the only logical thing to do :D. It would be awesome to have you buddy.

Well, the school year will be over by the time this event rolls around. That's encouraging, of course. I checked - I also do not have any football related commitments that weekend. So, the weekend is clear.

I've made a bunch of payments on some different things over the last week or so. Have to wait for the funds to build back up. I am, fortunately, receiving money from a few different outlets in the next week or two. I'm leaning heavily toward the 'do it' side for this one. Can't officially book it until I have the $$$ but I know it'll be there. Hopefully flights stay reasonable.

It'll be a nice little getaway to celebrate completing my first full year as a teacher, haha.

Pull the trigger man. This is going to be an amazing event and it would be awesome meeting you.

WOOT WOOT! This guy is OFFICIALLY IN!

Glad you made it official Six4three5! Looking forward to meeting you.

NJ is full, even after dev dropped out they filled it with someone on the waiting list

Rub it in jerk...haha

Ohio, New Jersey, Atlanta and Las Vegas all filled up within days. I believe Ohio and Atlanta filled up within 24 hours.

Every one we have done has been sold out and full.

Awesome stuff. I hope I don't miss the boat on this one.

Love seeing people jump in for this one!

Anyone else bringing their wives/girlfriends?

I will. I think you guys will like her. She's similar to Manti Teo's girlfriend.

I will. I think you guys will like her. She's similar to Manti Teo's girlfriend.

Our girlfriends will get along swimmingly then.

Just a heads up that we have less than 10 spots available for this one.

That's great news! Let fill this thing up!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This is great news! So much excitement in here the last few days. Keep those sign-ups coming.

Crap. I think I might end up getting shut out of this one.

I was checking out Eli Cannons menu and I foresee us having alot of fun with Russian Roulette. An order of habanero jalapeno poppers. Some are regular, and some are extra hot.

Yup, my wife is coming. She will be riding along with me for a practice round on friday (yet to be scheduled) and be equipped with the DSLR for plenty of pictures. Not sure what she is going to do during the actual event.

Yup, my wife is coming. She will be riding along with me for a practice round on friday (yet to be scheduled) and be equipped with the DSLR for plenty of pictures. Not sure what she is going to do during the actual event.

My wife and kid are coming. We can figure something out. They can go to the orchard and do stuff. Eat some pie.

Back