What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll fade fast. Those shafts are something else man. Dannnng!

It'll fade fast. Those shafts are something else man. Dannnng!

Indeed they are. No engraving on them, just plain and clean. The white and green just look SO good together.

That is going to be BAD ASS looking!

Hey, I figure at least my short game weapons will LOOK good...more than I can say about my short game itself right now!

Hey, I figure at least my short game weapons will LOOK good...more than I can say about my short game itself right now!

you pull out a badass looking wedge and people will just write you down for an up and in. You won't even have to hit the shot.

you pull out a badass looking wedge and people will just write you down for an up and in. You won't even have to hit the shot.

That's the plan!

Too bad I play by myself most of the time...I clearly didn't think this one through....

That's the plan!

Too bad I play by myself most of the time...I clearly didn't think this one through....

I will track your scores at the outing.

Couldn't help myself... :D

1E48123F-6F0E-43DE-8C2C-BE385F26BDCF-3220-000001A4FA3D3567_zpsf8b8e49e.jpg

Love it Jon! Which shaft, Fubuki?

Love it Jon! Which shaft, Fubuki?

Went with the standard Fujikura Fuel for now. Seemed to work pretty well when I hit my FIL's. I am stoked about being able to change shafts if I want to tinker though.

Pretty soon you will be sponsoring this thread....well done!

LOL. Since golf is my only remaining hobby I like to mess around a bit. This now brings the driver count to three with me just getting one back from loaning out. I think I'm happy with that number.

LOL. Since golf is my only remaining hobby I like to mess around a bit. This now brings the driver count to three with me just getting one back from loaning out. I think I'm happy with that number.

If thats the case...what's next? New irons perhaps?

I think mikedean441 would loose it if you bought a set of RocketBladez.

Go on push him over that edge, they are really nice.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think mikedean441 would loose it if you bought a set of RocketBladez.

Go on push him over that edge, they are really nice.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

As much as I like to mess with Mike, I don't think anything could get me out of the i20s right now. Such a great iron set that's really performing well for me. I'm sure something will catch my eye, but I'm pretty happy with the bag setup how it is right now. Just means I'll have to tinker with what I have. I'm toying with cutting down my Adams just because I can.

I am going to drop the Stage 2 driver and 3W off and have my Attas's slapped into them. So, I guess I will be buying that.

AMP Cell driver shaft adapter.

I am going to drop the Stage 2 driver and 3W off and have my Attas's slapped into them. So, I guess I will be buying that.

That's pretty awesome Jeff. Should be a great combo.

That 910/Stage 2 battle should be all kinds of entertaining.

Heck yeah. All will be making the trip to Orlando as well.

I'll have to take some swings with the Stage 2 driver and ATTAS combo as I thought the head had potential but the stock shaft was terrible.

The Callaway sunglasses I bought the other day, came today. Love them. Thanks again Buck for the review.

I'll have to take some swings with the Stage 2 driver and ATTAS combo as I thought the head had potential but the stock shaft was terrible.

All yours, dude. I'm coming to Orlando with the Stage 2/Attas3 7X combo and the 910D2 Speeder 7.1X/Kiyoshi Black 65 05/B. Asha 5X combos for anyone to hit that wants to.

2005/06 Taylormade V Steel 5 wood 18 deg. Brand spanking new, never been hit. For the sum of $50(equiv) delivered. :joy:

Right, I blame every single member on here for my obsession with buying golf clubs on here! But I compared this the other day with my 910f and it kicked its arse, ignore the scratches in the photo it's just the flash, it's only hit 5 balls, can't moan for £120!! Good shaft as well
ehanegyb.jpg

4y5uzu3u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back