Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

... Expected Delivery By:
May 11, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation

Giggity!

My new amp cell driver showed up today and it is a beauty!!
sy9abyve.jpg

ja2ytyre.jpg

We went out and hit a small bucket tonight and up until it got too dark I could see the ball carrying the green at 150 yards with ease.

I feel bad but I'm hoping my nieces softball games get rained out tomorrow so I can get on the course with this baby.

I feel bad for the sucker who was hitting in the bay next to you.

Great looking club Nerfny!! Congrats

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

At the risk of her running in here and treating my head like a golf ball, check out these quick 2 swings by Nerfny tonight. Just listen to the ball explode off the face of this driver. She even does a little Chunky impression while watching the 2nd ball.

I know who to go to for swing advice next week.

Sharp looking driver nerfny.

I pulled a Chunky and had to be bleeped out. I guess I picked something up after following Ken around True Blue last summer ;)

That's a sweet looking driver nerfny!!

My new amp cell driver showed up today and it is a beauty!!
sy9abyve.jpg

ja2ytyre.jpg

We went out and hit a small bucket tonight and up until it got too dark I could see the ball carrying the green at 150 yards with ease.

I feel bad but I'm hoping my nieces softball games get rained out tomorrow so I can get on the course with this baby.

Stunning! Simply stunning!

Really hoping to get out tomorrow to test mine out!!!! This weekend it will happen!

Looks great nerf! Hope it treats you well!

Sweet looking driver nerfny!

Nice looking driver nerfny... good looking swing too. :D

That's a bute Nerfny!

FINALLY had a chance to take the BACell Demon to the range today for a few minutes. Had rebuilt my wedges as well and wanted to test how secure they were since one was slipping from the first ever build. Used the 24 hour epoxy this time...man, am I impatient. Most of the balls were dedicated to getting comfortable that I would not be spearing anyone or thing with a Scor wedge component as it flew off the shaft. Many short shots leading to full shots...felt good.

Uncovered the BACell Demon and boy, does he look good! I had also put on the Secret Grip on the B Asha while I was waiting on finding an adapter that wouldn't let my precious fly down the range on it's own again. First few swings were straight arm with no body, all good. Half swing -> 3/4 swing and I was feeling good about the quality job and workmanship of this second adapter.

Purposely wore my tennis shoes for this brief excursion so I wouldn't have anything to hold me steady and prevent from grip-n-rip'n it. Well, a storm was coming through and tossing 25-30 mph winds right in our faces, sometimes blowing me back off address.

Oh...how long I've waited to get this confidence stick back in my hands. Those winds held it back, but they still shot like lightning out into the range on a line and it was a while before the wind gained control and slowed her roll. Down came the ball flight from what I was seeing with the stock Fuel and up came more confidence at address. The stock shaft is still comfortable to me, but the B Asha takes it to a hole new level. I moved around a few targets to see how flight patterns might change with wind direction changes. 7/10 times they landed within playing ability on a fairway and some lost more distance than others depending on how dead into it I was. A couple time I caught up on it and the towering shots that took forever to get back to the ground. Yet still managed to get out there to the 250 marker with simple range rocks.

Now that I know she's good to go, going to attempt to grab a course this weekend to test this BACell combo with the Secret Grip. Actually kind of like the feel of it as well. Finally, a finished progress into some good times ahead:
BACell.jpg
BACell%202.jpg
BACell%203.jpg

Nice driver nerfny, and good swing as well!!

Love how the BAcell looks man. Really came out good. Lucky me I will see it in person next week

That's a bute Nerfny!

FINALLY had a chance to take the BACell Demon to the range today for a few minutes. Had rebuilt my wedges as well and wanted to test how secure they were since one was slipping from the first ever build. Used the 24 hour epoxy this time...man, am I impatient. Most of the balls were dedicated to getting comfortable that I would not be spearing anyone or thing with a Scor wedge component as it flew off the shaft. Many short shots leading to full shots...felt good.

Uncovered the BACell Demon and boy, does he look good! I had also put on the Secret Grip on the B Asha while I was waiting on finding an adapter that wouldn't let my precious fly down the range on it's own again. First few swings were straight arm with no body, all good. Half swing -> 3/4 swing and I was feeling good about the quality job and workmanship of this second adapter.

Purposely wore my tennis shoes for this brief excursion so I wouldn't have anything to hold me steady and prevent from grip-n-rip'n it. Well, a storm was coming through and tossing 25-30 mph winds right in our faces, sometimes blowing me back off address.

Oh...how long I've waited to get this confidence stick back in my hands. Those winds held it back, but they still shot like lightning out into the range on a line and it was a while before the wind gained control and slowed her roll. Down came the ball flight from what I was seeing with the stock Fuel and up came more confidence at address. The stock shaft is still comfortable to me, but the B Asha takes it to a hole new level. I moved around a few targets to see how flight patterns might change with wind direction changes. 7/10 times they landed within playing ability on a fairway and some lost more distance than others depending on how dead into it I was. A couple time I caught up on it and the towering shots that took forever to get back to the ground. Yet still managed to get out there to the 250 marker with simple range rocks.

Now that I know she's good to go, going to attempt to grab a course this weekend to test this BACell combo with the Secret Grip. Actually kind of like the feel of it as well. Finally, a finished progress into some good times ahead:
BACell.jpg
BACell%202.jpg
BACell%203.jpg

Great to hear bro! Super pictures too!

Love how the BAcell looks man. Really came out good. Lucky me I will see it in person next week

Thanks again for the link, I was hitting dead ends on acquisition of the adapter!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Well I swapped out the fubuki for a project x pxv. The pxv is giving a little lower ball flight with more roll. This combo is working a little better with firm fairways.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368295783591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368295783591.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368295772057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368295772057.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks again for the link, I was hitting dead ends on acquisition of the adapter!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I think I saw golfworks finally had them in stock now too. Dallasgolf was just as good, fair price and fast shipping

I have to run out to a function this afternoon but I figured I'd share some of these with a full write up and more pics tomorrow and Monday when I can finally get out and hit it!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368300296.162516.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368300324.292496.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368300360.780619.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368300399.655731.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368300448.142062.jpg

Thank you THP, JB, GG, & Cobra for this AWESOME prize!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back