2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what all I missed in here, but I love seeing everyone's bags filling up with MC sponsored gear.

I need to visit this place called Grapevine. Is it the one in TX? All the good stuff goes on there. However I have also learned in the 5 years at THP, the census for the grapevine is largely made up of keyboard jockeys, trolls and Don King. All good at instigating a mess that really never existed to begin with.

I wish Grapevine was made up of candy. With lots of puppies.

i need to visit this place called grapevine. Is it the one in tx? All the good stuff goes on there. However i have also learned in the 5 years at thp, the census for the grapevine is largely made up of keyboard jockeys, trolls and don king. All good at instigating a mess that really never existed to begin with.

I wish grapevine was made up of candy. With lots of puppies.

and kittens!

I need to visit this place called Grapevine. Is it the one in TX? All the good stuff goes on there. However I have also learned in the 5 years at THP, the census for the grapevine is largely made up of keyboard jockeys, trolls and Don King. All good at instigating a mess that really never existed to begin with.

LMAO, I just got caught up on yesterday's posting and am thoroughly confused. Oh well, Grapevine is about 10 miles north of me....gonna drive up there later and put my ears to work!!

LMAO, I just got caught up on yesterday's posting and am thoroughly confused. Oh well, Grapevine is about 10 miles north of me....gonna drive up there later and put my ears to work!!

Look out for this gentleman.

DqqmbbQEGneUllB3JWZA_Don_King.jpg

This Grapevine sounds dastardly. I bet their mountains are really mole hills and their rivalries are more like the Globetrotters vs the Generals.

I won't lie, this had me rolling.

Silly Don King.

2E173491_zps6c9d45e5.jpg

thats what I'm talking about Tim. I'm looking forward to this photo very much.

I am hoping for a fun filled weekend of laughs, good golf and some great competition.

I am going to put you in a state of ease with endless praise over solid shots. I dare you to even TRY to not enjoy yourself hahaha!

best.post.ever.

Boom! Callaway iron orders PM!

Love those PMs. Lots of good stuff for you guys to chose from I imagine, b/t the X-forged, Xhot pros and xhots. You guys will be dynamite.

I LOVE this feeling. I've played the X Forged for the THP review and swore I knew exactly what I'd do the minute the PM came and here it is and I'm frozen. HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back