The Jason Dufner Thread

His golf this season matches his demeanor on the course. Dull and lifeless. Maybe if he gets a good round or two going, the spark will come back and he'll win some more tournaments.

I have always liked his 'easy-going' attitude.

~Rock

ku-xlarge.jpg

Too Soon? lolol!

This thread is long overdue. Duf is the man.

About his improved putting: didn't he switch to a superstroke grip?

This thread is long overdue. Duf is the man.

About his improved putting: didn't he switch to a superstroke grip?

He put it in play last year if I remember correctly. That's what the commercial says anyway. I think he should go to a mid-size Winn like I use. Win/Win. We can be gripbros and it would be the catalyst to a great summer season for him.

He put it in play last year if I remember correctly. That's what the commercial says anyway. I think he should go to a mid-size Winn like I use. Win/Win. We can be gripbros and it would be the catalyst to a great summer season for him.

I've got a Jumbo Lite. Does that make us grip cousins?

Oh, the 90's.....
jasondufner.jpg

I don't think I could pull off the frosty look. I won't judge.

tumblr_mc3vzdVbp31r481l3o1_1280.jpg

The PGA tour needs more Dufners out there!! Love his attitude!

I wonder if this thread will ever get to as many posts as the Tiger thread has right now. Dufner needs to do something to make the news I think.

Thainer is correct. The Duf flies under the radar compared to Tiger, and rightfully so. He's got a lot of work to do if he wants a thread of that magnitude.

Dufnering has to be the best thing I have seen on the Internet this year.

He could murder someone and it'll never get that many

He could do something to Tiger, but that would probably end up in the Tiger thread.

Hell, he could cheat on his wife with 100 women and I doubt he'd get 100 responses.
He would if Tiger was with him. Oh wait, no,they would just post about it in the tiger thread.

Dammit you guys. This is the Dufner thread. I respect Tiger, but this is all about the Duf.

You know it's, ALL ABOUT TIGER! Every thread.

Back