FootJoy M Project Shoes

I like the grey on the left. I will be trying a pair of these on soon for sure!

I saw my first pair "in person" and think I am gonna pull the trigger for sure - really been working on my balance and trying to feel my feet more and I think these should help. Wear the contours now and they are awesome too.
As to these being narrow - NO way! FJ is the best with the W and XW sizes - Only shoe I will wear! (so far) ;-)

Wore mine on the range tonight and must say I really like these so far plenty of room in the toe. first round on the course tomorrow with these.

I am trying to find some - want the cleated black ones in a wide but have yet to try any on

Just had a pair of the spikeless delivered. Going to give them their first run out tomorrow.

I've got two rounds in with these and are the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I do caution that if your not used to wearing shoes with out much support in them then it will take you awhile to get used to them!

Love them. Got the one in white with spikes and wished I had gotten the black/grey spikeless since they look so nice. I also own a pair of Ecco Biom Zero which I love very much below. I just love the feeling of going barefoot.

02.jpg

I saw these at my pro shop and tried some on, they seem pretty comfy but they seemed a lot heavier in the balls of the feet than the heels, almost kinda off-balance. Its hard to know if I would like walking the course in them.

Love them. Got the one in white with spikes and wished I had gotten the black/grey spikeless since they look so nice. I also own a pair of Ecco Biom Zero which I love very much below. I just love the feeling of going barefoot.

02.jpg

How do the ecco's sole hold up?

How do the ecco's sole hold up?

It feels nice. Definitely not a lot of support compared to classic golf shoes, but they hold up nice for me. I use them for the driving range and have only played one round with it. I think I prefer the M Project on the course because of its spikes, but I had a bad round with the ecco's, but not because of the shoes. Hit 105 balls at the range the day before and was too tired for the round..

It feels nice. Definitely not a lot of support compared to classic golf shoes, but they hold up nice for me. I use them for the driving range and have only played one round with it. I think I prefer the M Project on the course because of its spikes, but I had a bad round with the ecco's, but not because of the shoes. Hit 105 balls at the range the day before and was too tired for the round..

I'll be interested to see how the nubs hold up on the Ecco's, in the long run. I have the spiked m projects and really like them so far.

Like you I enjoy being barefoot and won't go back to a normal shoe for the for see able future.

Went to try and get some cleated blacks today and they only had white or they grey uncleated in my size.
Walking Torrey Pines tomorrow and so far these feel great. I was a little hesitant to get the non cleated but they seem to make me feel even more barefoot - so that was my goal
null_zpsb5dba5c9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh Yeah - I noticed when I got home that the two shoes are different! Be careful if you are left handed as these are definitely for a righty

Oh Yeah - I noticed when I got home that the two shoes are different! Be careful if you are left handed as these are definitely for a righty
Seriously? Right and left handed golf shoes???? lol
I'm wondering about the support in them, since I have PF, I bet these shoes will not work for me:(

Yes they are made so that there is extra rubber on the inside toe area of the right shoe and outside (baby toe) area of the left - this actually makes sense as these are the areas you normally roll on.
I have had PF as well, not really suffering right now but I also play lots of tennis and had to change those shoes and wear my flip flops with arch support instead of going bf and both things really helped

Guess that leaves them out of the picture for me then unless they sell a LH version. Oh well maybe look at some Lunar Ascends.

Guess that leaves them out of the picture for me then unless they sell a LH version. Oh well maybe look at some Lunar Ascends.

Try them on and see how the feel I'll check mine out when I get home this evening to see about the padding in them mentioned above.

Definately like the look of these.

Tried them two days in a row and love em!

Played 18 in these again yesterday and am still happy with them. I may need to pick up a spikeless pair.

Got mine today :D

shopping.jpg

Only had them on in the house but they feel great, pretty light and lots of flexibility.

The do feel unusual when compared to my last shoe (Adidas powerband 4) as that had a lot of cleats and wide heel, these have no cleat right at the back of the heel and they are also narrower at the heel, rocking back, I can definitely tell there's less going back there.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just different :)

Might be next weekend before I get on the course but looking forward to it very much.

Joey those are the same ones I have and I absolutely love them. If your not used to minimalist style shoes it may take you a little time to get used to the feel and the muscles you'll now use.

Minimalist is a great way to put it, with the formal type shoes, I'm aware I'm wearing a golf shoe, with the sports style adidad, it was very much like a normal sports shoe so all the extra you'd expect in a running shoe (I haven't run since the 70's :D), but with these, they are like a very light leisure/deck shoe, hardly aware of them.

Gladd they're workign out for you, fingers crossed they'll do the same for me!

And I love the frankenshoe effect, a bit funky and different without going mad with colours and sparkles.

Love these. I'm thinking about getting a pair. Has anyone tried the ones with the Boa dial on the back? Is that just a gimmick? I can't imagine it being worth the extra $ to just not have to tie my shoes.

Minimalist is a great way to put it, with the formal type shoes, I'm aware I'm wearing a golf shoe, with the sports style adidad, it was very much like a normal sports shoe so all the extra you'd expect in a running shoe (I haven't run since the 70's :D), but with these, they are like a very light leisure/deck shoe, hardly aware of them.

Gladd they're workign out for you, fingers crossed they'll do the same for me!

And I love the frankenshoe effect, a bit funky and different without going mad with colours and sparkles.

I wore a pair of Adidas shoes before these and now I can't even put them on when hitting balls.

I think they will it may take some time for your feet muscles to adapt to such a minimalist shoe with less foot support than your used to. If you notice your feet starting to hurt I would definitely switch shoes for the remainder of the round.

I wish some of the color combos were a little different so they weren't so frankenshoeish but other than that I like the style of these.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Back