March 2013 - Jacksonville, FL Area THP Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to play deercreek on Saturday around 230? Cart fees only for guests after 2pm. Just a single so far.

Course is in great shape right now, they are aerating next week.

I'm good. Get out early and get back. Nate usually is getting off work so he might chime in.

One day we are all going to be able to get together without it raining...... I hope. but as for this weekend I can't. The best weekend for me will probably be June 22(or whatever that Saturday is) cause I'm off. Me and Ryan are gonna try to play Wednesday at South Hampton if anyone is off.

Golfnow dealer caddy for this week:

http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/deal/jacksonville/dream-vacation?site=GN&utm_source=subscriber_fresno&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Fathers+Day+5.17&blastID=717652&rcpEmail=penglynns%40gmail.com

Option 1:
Golf Only on Dye’s Valley Course
—$79 for 18 holes with cart and range balls. Savings: 39%.

Option 2:
Golf Only on The PLAYERS Stadium Course —$189 for 18 holes with cart, range balls, forecaddie fee (gratuity not included) and TPC welcome package. Savings: 51%

I'm going to push for the Stadium deal for Father's Day. Anybody else want to go in and we can maybe get a THP group if we can all agree on a date?

http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/deal/j...7&blastID=717652&[email protected]

Option 1:

Option 2:
Golf Only on The PLAYERS Stadium Course —$189 for 18 holes with cart, range balls, forecaddie fee (gratuity not included) and TPC welcome package. Savings: 51%

I'm going to push for the Stadium deal for Father's Day. Anybody else want to go in and we can maybe get a THP group if we can all agree on a date?

I saw this too, make sure to read the fine print. Black out dates and arefication schedule is around the time that this deal is valid.
"Valid July 6, 2013 through August 27, 2013. Blackout date for aerification includes 7/15 through 7/21 for Dyes Valley & 7/29 through 8/2 for THE PLAYERS Stadium."

Gonna be hot as crap and a small window of opportunity to play.

I saw this too, make sure to read the fine print. Black out dates and arefication schedule is around the time that this deal is valid.
"Valid July 6, 2013 through August 27, 2013. Blackout date for aerification includes 7/15 through 7/21 for Dyes Valley & 7/29 through 8/2 for THE PLAYERS Stadium."

Gonna be hot as crap and a small window of opportunity to play.

Hot yes, but will be hot at all other courses in the area, too. The new fairways and fringe area installation will be complete by July 4th.

There are three weeks available before aerification, three weeks after, and no weekend or time of day blackouts mentioned.

StartEnd
Valid Dates7/6/20138/27/2013
Aerification Blackout7/29/20138/2/2013
Pre-Aerification7/6/20137/29/2013
Post-Aerification8/2/20138/27/2013

I got permission for this to be my Father's Day gift, so the Stadium course it is. If anyone else wants to join me, we'll make it a party.

Anyone want to play deercreek on Saturday around 230? Cart fees only for guests after 2pm. Just a single so far.

Course is in great shape right now, they are aerating next week.

I do want to get up there some time. I'm a ClubCorp member so I can play up there for just cart fee any time, but I'm on call this weekend. If you keep inviting, one of these weekends I will be down.

http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/deal/jacksonville/dream-vacation?site=GN&utm_source=subscriber_fresno&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Fathers+Day+5.17&blastID=717652&rcpEmail=penglynns%40gmail.com

Option 1:

Option 2:

I'd love to come but the $189 is too steep for me right now. Although, Nathan and I will be playing the Stadium course for free this summer - thanks to a Christmas present from my wife!

As Nathan said, he and I are playing South Hampton on Wednesday morning if anyone is interested in playing with us shoot him or I a PM.

I wish I could fork out the money for that. Luckily I will be able to play it soon, as already mentioned. And might have to wait until after the Web.com tour comes to Dye's so I could play that. It's $50 for a few days after the tournament right?

I wish I could fork out the money for that. Luckily I will be able to play it soon, as already mentioned. And might have to wait until after the Web.com tour comes to Dye's so I could play that. It's $50 for a few days after the tournament right?

That's what they did last year, yes. $50 was a great deal. It was still in great condition even after the tourney.

So how does everyone look for June for another meetup?

I'm probably out for the 15th (family in town) and 22nd (little man's 2nd b-day party), so I guess my best hopes are the 8th and 29th...

Anyone want to do anything this weekend?
Marsh Creek In St. Augustine is a BEAUTIFUL Private course which I have access to, you'll just have to pay the cart fee ($32)
Also have Dyes Valley passes ($32 per person) but i'd rather save them for foursomes otherwise I end up with odd groups
Players stadium passes are blacked out until June First.

Do a little Marsh Creek research, you may just want to play there :).
Let me know

Anyone want to do anything this weekend?
Marsh Creek In St. Augustine is a BEAUTIFUL Private course which I have access to, you'll just have to pay the cart fee ($32)
Also have Dyes Valley passes ($32 per person) but i'd rather save them for foursomes otherwise I end up with odd groups
Players stadium passes are blacked out until June First.

Do a little Marsh Creek research, you may just want to play there :).
Let me know
This weekend is probably not doable as my wife is having LASIK on Friday, but if you ever need a 4th to fill out a group at Dye's Valley course for $32, I'm definitely in if you're kind enough to think of me :)

Marsh Creek would be awesome, but I just can't do this weekend with the holiday. Which sucks since it sounds like amazing golf weather. :(

And I will also gladly fill a foursome at the Valley. Just give me enough notice to buy an extra dozen balls for all that water. :)

Marsh Creek would be awesome, but I just can't do this weekend with the holiday. Which sucks since it sounds like amazing golf weather. :(

And I will also gladly fill a foursome at the Valley. Just give me enough notice to buy an extra dozen balls for all that water. :)

I budget 2 balls per hole. just to be on the safe side
lol

I can do Marsh Creek Sunday morning. Beautiful course, haven't played it in years.

We'll push marsh creek off for another weekend or week day. This holiday weekend will be tough.
I didn't have any plans up until about 4 hours ago.
lol Going to seaworld sunday or monday.

Cannot wait for details!

May want to browse through the thread, minus signup date and company involved, most has been announced.

May want to browse through the thread, minus signup date and company involved, most has been announced.

Haha just need the 2 most important...cost and the wife coming? Thanks again!

Thank you

Last edited:
So how does everyone look for June for another meetup?

I'm probably out for the 15th (family in town) and 22nd (little man's 2nd b-day party), so I guess my best hopes are the 8th and 29th...

The 22nd would have been perfect for me cause I don't have to work that weekend and the fiance is busy but that's ok. I might be good for the 29th tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back