Drink of choice on the course

Water or an isotonic type drink. On hot days I'll carry at least 1.5 litres, although depending on the course, alot of our courses here in NZ have great fresh drinking water fountains dotted around to top up a bottle.

11am is ok, just doesn't have to be you're time zone

Great point, bet its 11 somewhere right now.

Water or Arnold palmer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Water: 4-5 bottles in normal temperatures, 9+ in Summer extreme heat and humidity.

I drink water, especially this time of year it's too hot.

Gatorade or water for me

Mostly water with a Coke Zero thrown in for the caffeine. Maybe a cold Mic Ultra towards the end of the round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Always have my Gatorade bottle with either water or gatorade on my push cart. Then usually 1 or 2 Miller Lites

On the course, water.

After playing, maybe an Arnold Palmer. At least that's what the lady and I like to have together.

Water, Nuun, more water. Afterwards maybe an Orange Julius, with hot dogs of course.

Played a course today that didn't sell beer. WTF?! That's like no touch sex, why bother? Stupid!

Played a course today that didn't sell beer. WTF?! That's like no touch sex, why bother? Stupid!

I had that happen to me once when I was with a bunch of my wife's family, I really could've used a beer.

I had that happen to me once when I was with a bunch of my wife's family, I really could've used a beer.

No touch, or no beer? Lol

A special blend from the hills Kentucky! See the villa crawl thread for more details!

Water. Maybe a Diet Pepsi on the back 9.

Just water. I save the harder stuff for post-round. :smile:

Water and a Gatoraid

Powerade and or water. I will also grab a Coke sometimes. Must have Starbucks prior to the round

I drink mostly water on and off the course. I enjoy having some beers every so often out on the course, maybe in some way I associate with relaxing and enjoying the round a little more. I've never found beer makes me play better or worse so I don't think its a big deal.

I used to have trouble with managing my hydration on the course and wound up making myself sick a few times. Plain water didn't seem to help me. I tried nuun tablets and didn't like them (sorry Nuun fans - I really tried.).

Now I have a 32oz water bottle that I mix orange Gatorade in. That's enough for nine holes usually and it's become part of a pre-round ritual of sorts that helps me transition from a work mindset to a golf mindset since I'm always jumping straight out of work to the course most times I play. I always finish it by the 7th or 8th hole.

I used to have trouble with managing my hydration on the course and wound up making myself sick a few times. Plain water didn't seem to help me. I tried nuun tablets and didn't like them (sorry Nuun fans - I really tried.).

Now I have a 32oz water bottle that I mix orange Gatorade in. That's enough for nine holes usually and it's become part of a pre-round ritual of sorts that helps me transition from a work mindset to a golf mindset since I'm always jumping straight out of work to the course most times I play. I always finish it by the 7th or 8th hole.

The worst is running out of water and not having a place to refill it, drives me nuts. I like to drink a lot of water during the day, 6+ 20oz cups a day so going from that to a water bottle and then the course not having buckets, fountains or a turn to refill throws me off.

Played a fun game yesterday
1 Double-Shot of crown for every shot over par. Everything was going alright till about the 6th hole.
That game only lasted 9 holes.

Back