Blue Arc

3 Iron...and watch this
Reaction score
Handicap
guitarded
who got that for their member number? I got 555.

I got 739 which coincidentally is my favorite number. :)

whoa...a Canadian...I thought it would be a Persian wearing a blue turban...whoa

...wish I had gotten it. I could have had some fun with that.:D

I don't know what I am...but I'll find out after posting this I suppose.

666 was the number on my dorm mailbox in college. (My actual room number was E200 something, but our mailboxes were all in one spot and didn't have letters.) It was awesome, carved into the little brass door, the middle six was even a little lower than the other two...

It was the portal to hell. I used to pretend my arm would get suddenly sucked in by unseen evil forces...amused the drunks to no end, and freaked out the occasional stoner. Two for one.

What about 665, the neighbor of the beast.

666 was the number on my dorm mailbox in college. (My actual room number was E200 something, but our mailboxes were all in one spot and didn't have letters.) It was awesome, carved into the little brass door, the middle six was even a little lower than the other two...

It was the portal to hell. I used to pretend my arm would get suddenly sucked in by unseen evil forces...amused the drunks to no end, and freaked out the occasional stoner. Two for one.

Seeee....fun! The first 3 digits on my cell phone are 666. Sometimes when I call another they will say "dude! Did you know your cell phone number is evil?" I tell them I'm not him. I'm just his younger brother! Ha!

That's nothing. My first apartment with my wife (girlfriend at the time) our address was 5666 and our mailbox number was 13. To think we survived and are now married. That use to freak her grandmother out.

I actually had a customer once refuse to write a check for $666.00. He said we would write it for $667. I gave him $1 cash back. Strange.

I actually had a customer once refuse to write a check for $666.00. He said we would write it for $667. I gave him $1 cash back. Strange.

Kind of like the 13th floor on hotels...if I'm on the elevator, and I get off at the floor marked 14 that comes after 12, do you think I don't know where I am?

Elevator+buttons.jpg

:bulgy-eyes: wow that was weird

My old phone # used to end in 666 and people always thought I was giving out a fake #

Kind of like the 13th floor on hotels...if I'm on the elevator, and I get off at the floor marked 14 that comes after 12, do you think I don't know where I am?

Elevator+buttons.jpg

I thought they just left the whole floor empty.

Elevator+buttons.jpg
Just in time for Halloween! Mwahahaha...

The13thFloor.jpg

Elevator+buttons.jpg

I always thought the 13th floor was actually there, but that was where they stored all the psycho madmen until they needed them to terrorize the building.

I always thought the 13th floor was actually there, but that was where they stored all the psycho madmen until they needed them to terrorize the building.

Nah, that's where the keep the help that cleans your romm, etc. :act-up:

Nah, that's where the keep the help that cleans your romm, etc. :act-up:

Nah--where do you think Hacker lives?

Back