March 2013 - Jacksonville, FL Area THP Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do the Players Stadium on the 8th perhaps.

My bday is in July. Anyone like me enough to pay for my round at TPC?:banana::present:

Hey guys!! back from the carrier, any meet ups coming up within the next 60 days before i go out again

Hey guys!! back from the carrier, any meet ups coming up within the next 60 days before i go out again

Welcome back Scott. Looks like we are trying to get something going to June. If not, I got nothing to do June 22nd (Saturday) if you wanna meet up for a morning round.

Scott, welcome back! As nathan said, they are trying to get one together for next month but I have to work almost every Saturday in june.

Welcome back Scott. No meet up since you left. Been playing every week or so with troyefl. I play more than I can't play so let me know and we will get back out there.

Welcome back! Hope you have a great Memorial Day and thank you for your service. Let me know if you get out Monday morning. I'll even play the tips if you.want.

Welcome back! Hope you have a great Memorial Day and thank you for your service. Let me know if you get out Monday morning. I'll even play the tips if you.want.

Bahaha. That made me laugh. I'm in for some Monday morning golf if anyone plays!

Anyone up for a round on the 8th? Morning? I still have that 9-hole raincheck for South Hampton to use burning a hole in my pocket, though I think they are aerating soon or just did?

Anyone up for a round on the 8th? Morning? I still have that 9-hole raincheck for South Hampton to use burning a hole in my pocket, though I think they are aerating soon or just did?

I should be good. St Johns punched last Tuesday so not sure about South Hampton though.

It's about time for everyone to punch though so not sure if it matters.

Anyone up for a round on the 8th? Morning? I still have that 9-hole rain check for South Hampton to use burning a hole in my pocket, though I think they are aerating soon or just did?

Ryan and I were just at South Hampton last Wednesday and they were nice. Had a few more dead spots than before but still running pretty fast. No aerating when we were there. I can't make the 8th. Going to a surf board shape off at my buddies shop.

Well, South Hampton punched yesterday, so things might be a bit bumpy on Saturday, but beyond that I guess there's now a tropical low drifting north off of the Yucutan that is likely to hit us late week/weekend that may wash out a Saturday round anyway...

Well, South Hampton punched yesterday, so things might be a bit bumpy on Saturday, but beyond that I guess there's now a tropical low drifting north off of the Yucutan that is likely to hit us late week/weekend that may wash out a Saturday round anyway...

Best time to plant new sod is whenever the Jacksonville THPers schedule a meet up, fact.

Best time to plant new sod is whenever the Jacksonville THPers schedule a meet up, fact.

True dat. It's as bad as washing your car.

That's the best time for it to rain as well.

rain rain go away...

rain rain go away...

At this point even if it does clear out, everywhere will be cart path only, mud everywhere, standing water, lift clean and place, and lots of laundry required after the round as much rain as we've gotten. I think I'll make other plans for this weekend. Might go checkout that big replica Spanish galeon in St. Augustine and eat my body weight in fried shrimp at O'Steen's...

Come hell or high water(literally) I will be golfing this weekend.

Who is playing tomorrow?

Guys you may want to rework a new thread as this one does not exactly welcome newer members. The thread title and thread are about a local get together that already happened. If the goal is to grow your group, there are many in that region that have not looked at this thread.

Guys you may want to rework a new thread as this one does not exactly welcome newer members. The thread title and thread are about a local get together that already happened. If the goal is to grow your group, there are many in that region that have not looked at this thread.

I tried doing that a few days ago already but it seemed to revert back. I had changed it to just Jacksonville, FL THP Meets (or something like that) but it is back to saying March. I'll try again. If it doesn't work we can start a new thread or maybe you or another admin can help change it for us? :)

Go ahead and do that and I will close this one so it does not get merged some how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back