What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a range session where my focus was on driver and really trying to take what Freddie told me in Orlando and making it work. I'm seeing results, but I really have to commit to making this work.

THP. Got a tee time for tomorrow morning.

18 holes (actually 22 as I played 4 extras) spent time watching TGC and spent time on THP.

I had the day off and took my 5 1/2 month old to the range with me. She loves being outside and smiles every time I swing a club. She is probably laughing at me but that's okay, it makes her happy.

1. Hit balls for an hour.
2. Chipped for 30 minutes.
3. Putted for 30 minutes.
4. Bought new Lamkin Crossline Ace 3Gen grips and Im re-gripping 7 clubs now.
5. Debating whether to make the switch to the PureStroke 2.0 grip for my putter.
6. Cleaned out my trunk and organized it into a golf trunk!

ezy9aquh.jpg

Dig the golf trunk! I just have a junk trunk. :wink:

As for on-topic, I hit the range today and hit the ball great. Only, I broke a shaft... of the club... I was hitting... the best. Which I usually don't (driver). Not happy but such is life.

Dig the golf trunk! I just have a junk trunk. :wink:

As for on-topic, I hit the range today and hit the ball great. Only, I broke a shaft... of the club... I was hitting... the best. Which I usually don't (driver). Not happy but such is life.

Thanks!

If you're interested I have a brand new Fujikura driver shaft in x-flex. I'd be willing to sell it for cheap. I've decided to upgrade to the i20 driver and don't need the extra shaft.

Played 18, driver was great, irons were decent and the putter was very good to me. I barely missed a chip-in birdie by 2 inches. Overall great golf day.

Cleaned my clubs and did some paint fill

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Had my Radix HD4 pulled from my G20 and had a Callaway tip put on. This should be fun.

played 18 and thping

Played 18, swung by EW.

Hit a large bucket of balls. Worked on my 23 and 27* hybrids, felt great. Hit a few with my new TM Burner 2.0 with a graphite shaft compared to my steel version. Hit the ball better and noticed a considerable distance increase as compared to my Burner Plus steel shaft 6I. Hit a few with my new wedges. I need to get used to the weight and the only wedge I was hitting consistently was my 60*. 50-55 yard ploppers, not bad. Rest of the balls went towards my driver swing. Got some tips to improve distance: throwing the hip forward in the direction I want the ball to fly, standing further back and having the ball just on the inside of my front foot, and delay my wrist snap a bit. BOOM goes the dynamite. Constantly hitting the back net at the range and about 70% were dead straight, even with the cross winds. I'm just worried that with the late and quick snap of the wrists and sudden ball contact I might break my shaft. Otherwise, I felt really great and can't wait to hit the greens to blast off the tees.

Practiced in the back yard chipping with 54*/58*

2. Chipped for 30 minutes.
3. Putted for 30 minutes.
4. Bought new Lamkin Crossline Ace 3Gen grips and Im re-gripping 7 clubs now.
5. Debating whether to make the switch to the PureStroke 2.0 grip for my putter.

ezy9aquh.jpg

Looks good! The trunk of my Mustang is eerily similar, especially with the new cart bag I picked up today.

I took pictures of my clubs.

Relatives in town so restricted to THP'ing.

Played 18 with my father and brother in law then stopped at the range and hit a couple buckets trying to dial in the B Asha R1 combo.. 12 degrees with weight in heel and 1 degree open setting gave me the best results...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Short game practice. Shots out of the wet sand. Chipping and pitching. Practicing getting down in two from around the green.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, replaced my spikes in my shoes, and picked up a Sligo shirt, 2 pairs of Puma pants and a pair of Nike pants. I'm channeling playdough's style....

#FeelPlayer

I had an SPI lesson today. Good stuff.

Spent time on THP, watched golf and ordered a X-Hot adapter to fit a Phenom shaft I won on ebay today.

Got my 6 iron with the Aerotech SteelFiber i95 shaft regripped. Looking forward to getting it out on the range this week.

Got in 18 with Kobey and definitely shot well over 100. It was embarrassing really. My swing has been in hibernation and I couldn't get it to wake from its slumber today.

Played in 45* weather and a ton of wind with shorts, a short sleeve shirt, and a thin Under Armour long sleeve. Couldn't feel my hands after the first couple of holes either. I enjoyed every minute of it though.

Yesterday was a round of golf and THP time

Today will be THP and cleaning my clubs ready for the Belfry next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back