Long Island represented

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I joined a few months ago and have fallen in love with it! You learn tons and will find great deals on equipment!

Thanks guys. I'm a member on another board but BOY is it growing stale. 10,000 posts later and I just realized a change was in order.

Glad to have you here. It will take you a little bit to become acquainted with just how different THP is. Between the over dozen events in 2013, as well as the forum testing and contests here weekly, there is plenty to take in.

Take a look around and if you have any questions, one of the many will be here to assist I am sure.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I grew up on Long Island. Kings Park

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome new dude! I just joined recently, there are quite a few intelligent people here with some great thoughts! I'm sure you will enjoy it!
I grew up in Stony Brook and Port Jefferson

Welcome to THP. I grew up on Long Island. Kings Park
I used to explore the asylum as a kid!

Welcome to THP!

Hey! Another Long Islander! I'm out in Farmingdale so it's good to see my fellow neighbors here. I joined this site about a month ago and have learned quite a bit from here, plus the reviews of gear is top notch.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

:welcome: glad to have you join us PingMan, I think you will love it here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Always great to see NYer's sign up.

Welcome to THP! I'm originally from Hauppauge myself. I think you'll like it here.

Welcome! I'm From Manhasset originally.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP nice to meet you

Back