NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Burns isn't capable of checking with his shoulder..

If you ever want to know which one he is on the ice, he's the guy skating into opposition bum first check style.

I don't want to talk about that because I hate the loser point. It's a rant in and of itself.

Agree 100%! We could make a whole other thread based on the reasons that is a bogus points rule. Anyways, Detroit's up 3-1 and Howard looks like this years Jonathan Quick of the Kings that propelled them to the cup. Lowest seed for the Red Wings during ttheir playoff run and are looking solid.

The atmosphere in the Staples Center right now is BONKERS. What a game. The Kings finally notch a goal.

The Sharks were on their heels big time at the end of that period. They need intermission badly.

THE ROAD TO REPEAT CONTINUES!!!
Go KINGS Go!!! LA baby:)

Yeah baby!!! Let's close this series out on Sunday!!!

Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Ayeeeeeeeee sexy lady...!
Your the man Won

It's always interesting to see celebrities that show up for LA games during the playoffs, but I'm guessing haven't been to a single game all year before!

Well, here's hoping the Penguins manage to successfully put away the Senators tonight.

not really any teams left that i'm particularly fond of except for the wings, who are probably my 2nd favorite team to the oil as per datsyuk. they're really surprising me this playoffs and i hope they can close out this series and take the run deep!

I think it's almost safe to say that the Penguins have punched their ticket to the ECF's.

Alright, now that goal was just dirty.

???????

Back to the ECF's, baby! Love it!

Ugh. I have a bad feeling that my Blackhawks' season is going to end tonight. The Wings are hot right now and Im just not sure the Hawks have what it takes to stop them.

Bring on the Pens, what a damn good series that is going to be.

Bring on Boston.

Boston V Pitt will be a great series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back