Hello from Sioux Falls

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Whoa. Another Sioux Falls resident. welcome to THP.

They are all related...right ? Just kidding...welcome to THP !

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise! Of the Sioux Falls boys Jake is the man but I'd stay far away from JJ.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

I cut back on softball as well. I do miss is sometimes. Welcome to THP!

Holy crap I've been here awhile but took some time off. I'd love to get together with the SF crowd...most of my buddies don't play golf. I assume you're Greatlife members?

Welcome to THP.

Holy crap I've been here awhile but took some time off. I'd love to get together with the SF crowd...most of my buddies don't play golf. I assume you're Greatlife members?

I'd say you took some time off. It's been awhile since 2013! :laughing:

Was just up there seeing Puttin4Bird a few weeks ago and played a few of those GL courses I believe. Fun times w/ that SD crew!

Yeah I guess you did take a bit of time off! Lol.

Yes, most of the golfers I know are GreatLife members and all of the SF THP'ers are. We're always up for adding to the rotation of guys in our weekly rounds, hit me up sometime and we'll play!

Yeah I guess you did take a bit of time off! Lol.

Yes, most of the golfers I know are GreatLife members and all of the SF THP'ers are. We're always up for adding to the rotation of guys in our weekly rounds, hit me up sometime and we'll play!

Sweet! I usually play Saturday or Sunday and try to get out for 9 after work weekdays.

Played 18 at Willow today and was paired with Dave Austad and his son Ryan. I had a good time but played my worst round in years. I'm probably playing tomorrow mid afternoon if the weather isn't bad...

Back