First tee time tomorrow

bigdr-88

Thank you L.T.!
Reaction score
Handicap
First serious trip to play a full 18 holes of golf tomorrow. I'm excited, and just hoping i can break 100. haha. wish me luck

Good luck! Hopefully you'll have fun whatever you shoot.

Sounds like fun. Is it an outing or just with friends?

Swing easy, and putt well, you should break 100:clapp:

I got two free greens fees certificates from a friend. So me and my buddy are going to go out and play. No matter what I'm looking forward to it and I'm not putting too much pressure on myself. Should be a lot of fun.

Good luck tomorrow bigdr.

(When I saw the thread title I thought your group was going off first!)

I try not to get up that early on my day off if I can help it! haha

I try not to get up that early on my day off if I can help it! haha

Good luck tomorrow. Most of all, dont worry about the score, just have fun.

Just enjoy yourself and you may be surprised at your score.

I know for a fact you are going to have large fun! First 18 I played is what hooked me.

After tomorrow you will be an addict. After your first round it is a complete addiction.

Don't worry about what other people are thinking (that was my problem) and just make it fun. Shoot I may not even keep score. Enjoy!!!

Swing hard in case you hit it.

Kevin

Have fun, thats all that really matters.

Well....88 should be about done with his round. It's 4:10 out here right now. Wonder how he did?

shot a 98. I had 3 pars, a birdie and two bogies. The others, just use your imagination! haha. I had a blast and i cannot wait to go again.

So have you booked a tee time for the weekend?

Haha, I wish. I work all weekend. But next wednesday sounds good to me.

shot a 98. I had 3 pars, a birdie and two bogies. The others, just use your imagination! haha. I had a blast and i cannot wait to go again.

Man that's an excellent score for your first round! Really! Congratulations!

Man that's an excellent score for your first round! Really! Congratulations!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I made a birdie on a par 3 I couldn't believe it. I think it was a 157 and i hit a 7 iron about 4 - 5 feet out and made the put. Overall, I'm encouraged because my short game was pretty nice. I just struggled a bit off the tee and with the long irons.

Congrats on your first round!!! Welcome to our world and our addiction!!

Congrats on your first round!!! Welcome to our world and our addiction!!

I've been addicted for a while, and I've just been going to the range! That obsession is nothing compared to what it is now. Haha.

I've been addicted for a while, and I've just been going to the range! That obsession is nothing compared to what it is now. Haha.

Most important thing is you had fun. Congrats and keep us posted on your game as you progress.

Congrats on your first round bigdr. Good score too!

Back