What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome day for you my man.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Couple of weeks ago got rid of a TM R11 and Calloway Razr (non adjustable) for a TItleist 913D2 and proceeded to hit more fairways and longer drives than ever before, even hit a 250 yard drive in the short grass, not bad for a slow swinging old dude.

Today, may go in to look at some new woods, may need to offload my 1997 technology Adams Tight Lies woods

So far I've dreamed about the #grandaddy and packed up the clubs for a solid 36 holes today.

Rest of the day will consist of golf, more #grandaddy dreaming, and writing a couple reviews up.

So far I've dreamed about the #grandaddy and packed up the clubs for a solid 36 holes today.

Rest of the day will consist of golf, more #grandaddy dreaming, and writing a couple reviews up.

It's time like this that I'm jealous of all you teachers (my wife included). The other 10 months of the year, not so much. #yourjobiswaytoohard #dontthinkicoulddealwithkids

It's time like this that I'm jealous of all you teachers (my wife included). The other 10 months of the year, not so much. #yourjobiswaytoohard #dontthinkicoulddealwithkids

It's what keeps me going in it honestly, summers off and spring/fall break help to counter balance the turd kids. But, the BS from the government, that's another story.

It's what keeps me going in it honestly, summers off and spring/fall break help to counter balance the turd kids. But, the BS from the government, that's another story.

I feel you man. I just don't understand it. You all get the shaft over and over again.
Just know there are so many people out here that appreciate the job you do.

I feel you man. I just don't understand it. You all get the shaft over and over again.
Just know there are so many people out here that appreciate the job you do.

Meh, it's what it is dude.

The kids make it worth it, well, about 80% of them do haha

Just stopped by Dick's to grab some stuff, now headed home in a bit to start my first reshaft project!

For sure!

#14 in the "Bermuda Triangle"
vyva9a2a.jpg

This is our #17 @ TPC sawgrass. Actually I think longer at 156yds. Left to right wind makes it even tougher.

I gripped some shafts and pulled the shafts out of my irons. Going to reshaft later this week.

Was supposed to play some twilight but the northeast is getting pounded with rain at the moment. Looks like no golf for me this week :(

On Friday, I caddied for my daugher in her first individual event of the summer. She got 2nd, shooting a PB, 40, for this particular track.

On Sunday, she and I went to the range and practiced some putting and chipping for the upcoming Drive, Chip & Putt Local Qualifier, scheduled for 7/20.

Played a round and got a CRAPLOAD of gear in from THP buddies to work on for them, I freaking love it, its so enjoyable to me to do clubwork!!!

On Friday, I caddied for my daugher in her first individual event of the summer. She got 2nd, shooting a PB, 40, for this particular track.

On Sunday, she and I went to the range and practiced some putting and chipping for the upcoming Drive, Chip & Putt Local Qualifier, scheduled for 7/20.
Man, I bet that was one proud day for papa

Went to my Golftec lesson...yesterday, most frustrating. Some days it seems like progress is backwards.

Today: Made sure my golf stuff was in the car for our trip to Philly.

Paid for my SCOR wedges and typed up a FS add for my Vokey wedges and SC putter. I'll be putting those goods up for sale I've been a member for 10 days :D!

Paid for my SCOR wedges and typed up a FS add for my Vokey wedges and SC putter. I'll be putting those goods up for sale I've been a member for 10 days :D!

Very good choice on the wedges.

Reshafted some irons, did some wedge work and ordered some new toys off the bay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Played 18 with T2GRN18 and my father-in-law. Good fun, good company. Sucky playing. When will i find a consistent swing?!?

Finally got round to cleaning the clubs after the Belfry weekend as hoping to squeeze a round in this weekend

Hit a bucket and then chipped and putted. Have a tournament this weekend I'm looking forward to.

Played 27, watched a little TGC and spent some time here on THP.

Just thping for me for the next few days thanks to weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back