What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dough is not my friend. I can mix it fine - it's rolling it or shaping it if it's pizza dough where I mess up. I'm not even fond of baking cookies that you have to roll out.

Dough is not my friend. I can mix it fine - it's rolling it or shaping it if it's pizza dough where I mess up. I'm not even fond of baking cookies that you have to roll out.

yeah and it is a LOT of work.:D Frozen puff pastry makes a good easy top for a chicken pie too. I only make this about once a year on a cold dreary weekend day. Makes the place smell heavenly. Take my time and use the whole day. This is not the kind of thing you can do after work...in that case...Swanson makes it right...:D

Last edited:
Frozen pizza tonight for dinner.

Grocery shopping and bathing my dog needs done so it needs to be a quick dinner.

Roundtable pizza. The All Meat Montague.

Roundtable pizza. The All Meat Montague.

MMMM, I love the King Arthur supreme, just like the knights of the round table used to eat.

Montague trumps King Arthur...imo especially when I'm in the animal flesh consuming mode....:D

Ate way too much. But, it was way too good.

Spaghetti with meat in the sauce and garlic bread. Rather have meatballs but I didn't have to make it so I can't complain too much.

Midwestern shallow pan fried chicken with mashed 'tators and gravy and....lima beans.:D

Chipotle.

Meatloaf. With bacon on top. Do those two cancel each other out?

cooking is one of my favorite things to do...behind golf of course. i can't wait to get back home. i will probably try to cook everything at once. not too many hot meals out here. all of this sounds delicious and even picked up a few ideas to try. thanks guys.

CHICKEN and NOODLES on Mashed potatoes!!! uuumgooood. My GF is possibly the worst cook I have ever met, lol, I still love her dearly. The one thing she can flat out cook is chicken and noodles. She buy's the rotisery chicken from grociery store to use.

Pork tenderloin with pan gravy, mashed potatoes, and to quote Hannah Montana, sweet niblets. Green Giant variety.

Man that gravy was good.

Kevin

Peeps had lamb chops - I went with home made pizza - pepperoni and onion. 'burp'.

I wish I was having this for dinner:

KFC-Double-Down.jpg

KFC Double Down

Gasman when are we making our road trip. :drool: :drool:

I wish I was having this for dinner:

KFC-Double-Down.jpg

KFC Double Down

Gasman when are we making our road trip. :drool: :drool:

Im on my way, I got to pick up some car seats for Grace and Lulu. That picture looks pretty darn tasty.

Im on my way, I got to pick up some car seats for Grace and Lulu. That picture looks pretty darn tasty.

First - I'd like to point out that you could recreate that easily in your own kitchens. Second - You promised that Phillip, Nicky and I could go with you.

First - I'd like to point out that you could recreate that easily in your own kitchens. Second - You promised that Phillip, Nicky and I could go with you.

Phillip and Nicky can come, we should be able to fit them all in the back seat. You might have to ride in the bed of the truck though. :act-up:

I'll be waiting by the curb.

We could make it ourselves but it just wouldn't taste the same. They can come as long as they promise not to steal my sandwich.

Phillip and Nicky can come, we should be able to fit them all in the back seat. You might have to ride in the bed of the truck though. :act-up:

Do you have a cap on your truck? It's raining right now in Ohio.

Cocktail party tonight that will have to be dinner. It's sort of a potluck thing, so I haven't a clue.

Buttered pop corn. Her wrist is still broke. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back