Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

Fine by me (what's a day for something this great?) exciting there's a tie and a four way none the less!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yeah I'd rather not know! Rather just be able to celebrate the THPer that got chosen

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

U sir are a genius. ..best post in this thread today

Worth the wait I am sure. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Looking forward tomorrow. Its going to be great to see the winning entry and welcome the newest member of team THP

This is phenomenal.

4-way tie!! So you're saying there's a chance?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Man, I don't know if I could stand to know. Talk about being SO close.

Agree 100% If I found out I was one of the four and did not make it, that would heart breaking for sure.

4-way tie!! So you're saying there's a chance?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!
That is funny and basically my reaction, too - I'm not eliminated? Sweet!

Woke this morning (UK time) rehearsing my congratulations post to the lucky winner, and then.. Wait! I'm still in it! Not sure whether to be excited, disappointed...

Still, well done everyone! Some brilliant entries and I'm sure the winner will add to a fantastic team at #Grandaddy

Today is the day!

No here is an idea JB.

If it is a 4 way tie, rather than put all the preasure on someone to choose from the four, why not take all 4 to Carlsbad.

No here is an idea JB.

If it is a 4 way tie, rather than put all the preasure on someone to choose from the four, why not take all 4 to Carlsbad.

Wish it were that simple buddy. :D

#Jman4grandaddy
#GuyCanDream
#NoSleepy
#CookiestylePost

Once again, good luck everyone.

SNAP INTO THE #GRANDADDY! OHHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

Best of luck everyone. There were a lot of very creative entries, and it is easy to see why the folks voting had a really hard time. Best part is by the end of the day, another one of our ranks are going to know that they get to have this incredible experience.

Congrats on all the entries and all of you are winners! Just one of us will carry a bigger grin all day :D. Good luck and I'm thrilled for whomever gets the call :thumb:

Good luck to everyone out there who has taken the time to put an entry in!

Congrats on all the entries and all of you are winners! Just one of us will carry a bigger grin all day :D. Good luck and I'm thrilled for whomever gets the call :thumb:

OG. All Day. I am sure the winner will carry a bigger grin longer than that. My grin would turn into the Grandaddy Mascot.

Must be hard for Harry and his "team" to vote on the new #grandaddy member. After all, they are essentially choosing their own executioner.

OG. All Day. I am sure the winner will carry a bigger grin longer than that. My grin would turn into the Grandaddy Mascot.

haha KellyBo snapped a picture of me last night with my post announcement grin!

41203.JPG

My "chosen" video will probably look something like this

tumblr_lwvopgFPmE1qii6tmo1_250.gif

My video won't be much as I will be unconscious on the floor.

Good luck guys.

Back