Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

10am folks. It will be announced at 10am EST.
For those that want to roll tape :D

Short night, good luck fellas and make it a great day.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Just got more real.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Yikes heart rate just increased exponentially! Someone is going to have an freaking amazing day!

#Jman4grandaddy
#GuyCanDream
#NoSleepy
#CookiestylePost

I can get down with this! Haha

Exciting day for sure.

Perfect. Going to be tied up for a little bit and I didn't want to miss it. Good luck folks!

I'll be at work until noon or so. Yep the nerves are real.

I'll be in my cube and have identified 3+ conference rooms within close vicinity for me to celebrate in.

I'll be in my cube and have identified 3+ conference rooms within close vicinity for me to celebrate in.

I believe I will be paying a visit to our parking lot to begin my celebration.

Truck loaded for work, nerves abound across many spectrums. Longest half hour of the day coming up. Good luck all!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Done just in time.

Good Luck everyone! Can't wait to congratulate the next Team THP'er!

Get excited folks! Somebody's life is about to change with a memory of a lifetime forthcoming :blob:

10 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes. Good luck!

cant wait to see who the newest member of team thp is!

Ugh, I have an interview coming in for 10AM

It will be in a new thread and let me say this was very very very very hard.

2 min lets get it

I'm about to head out to play golf however before doing so, I have to wait a minute, to see who is gonna grin like a opossum all day :D

My typical miss with my fairway wood is high on the face. This results in an extremely high ball flight with tons of lost distance; or as I call them #idiotbombs

ete3yneq.jpg

The wonderful chip marks on the crown are a constant reminder that I could benefit from a fairway wood with a deeper face and slightly higher center of gravity. The #3deep would provide me with exactly that.

The second reason the #3deep would help my game is it so long and accurate off of the tee that it would bump the driver out of the bag as well. Using the #3deep off of the tee would allow me to carry an extra wedge or hybrid that I wouldn't be able to carry otherwise.

@jlukes

The #3deep from @CallawayGolf would turn my #idiotbombs into #xbombs and would help @hackersparadise prevail in the #grandaddy

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Winners post for convenience.

I remember laughing at the picture. Good job man, congratulations, and make sure you bring It home.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Back