SeeMore Putters Thread

You can always have more than one! Hehe

The Z's are incredible up close aren't they?
He didn't have any Z-series with him :(

He said they're currently working on some changes before they really start marketing them heavily.

New z series head covers for tour limited edition putters will be arriving next week. Will keep you posted.
I can't wait to see what those look like!

Just thought I'd pop in and give an update.

So MoreGooder sent me a SeeMore triangulator to help me with getting the right ball position to have my putter aiming where I wanted it to be aimed. I used this for a couple of hours a day for about a week, whether it was on the practice green or just in my living room. Since then I have been dropping putts from all over the place on the course. The ball is starting where I want it to 95% of the time and most of my misses are just misreads on my part. I have officially fallen in love with my SeeMore M3, just have so much confidence on the greens now.

Nice Mulligan. I figured it would come around pretty quickly for you.

So MoreGooder sent me a SeeMore triangulator to help me with getting the right ball position to have my putter aiming where I wanted it to be aimed. I used this for a couple of hours a day for about a week, whether it was on the practice green or just in my living room. Since then I have been dropping putts from all over the place on the course. The ball is starting where I want it to 95% of the time and most of my misses are just misreads on my part. I have officially fallen in love with my SeeMore M3, just have so much confidence on the greens now.

I have a very similar story. After my SPI fitting I discovered that my "line" was way off. If I took the time to use the Triangulator my chances of making a 6-10 foot putt changed dramatically. The whole seemore process is amazing.

That's awesome to hear. I too have been seeing tons of success. It's amazing to me that I was ever putting using a different method. No wonder I no success at all before.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just got confirmation from Cody at See More that my new See More shipped! I ordered an M1 Black CS with Diamond Milled Face, 29.75" with PVD shaft and a Super Stroke 3.0 grip. Swing weight came in at D7, and I went 2* upright. Should be a monster. I will post some pics when she arrives in the next couple of days. I am so pumped!

Just got confirmation from Cody at See More that my new See More shipped! I ordered an M1 Black CS with Diamond Milled Face, 29.75" with PVD shaft and a Super Stroke 3.0 grip. Swing weight came in at D7, and I went 2* upright. Should be a monster. I will post some pics when she arrives in the next couple of days. I am so pumped!

Very nice dude! The M1 is such a sweet center shafted take on the Anser style(s) head(s). You're gonna love it dude.

I cannot wait to see that thing!

Thanks guys. Cody was awesome to get my needs taken care of. Because I am a shorter dude (5'6") and have fairly long arms for my height, I need a really short putter to feel over the ball at address. I have been gaming a TM Spider CS at 29.75" at D9 with the heaviest TM weights installed in that head with great success. As this season has progressed, I wanted to go back to a classic answer style putter head. Problem is with most answer style heads with a 29.75" shaft...there is no way to get the head weight back up enough to get to a D7+. This is where Cody came in and said they had a M1 from a belly putter and they could even add more weight to bring the SW back up. A couple of emails and a call and done. Those guys at See More are awesome and thanks guys for the great job and quick build!

I don't know what the heck I'm doing but all of the sudden I can't seem to block out the red dot on the putter. I see the back half of the dot. The putter is centered to my stance. If I kind of put more weight on my left (front) side I can mostly get it covered but that feels manufactured. Any thoughts or tips?

I don't know what the heck I'm doing but all of the sudden I can't seem to block out the red dot on the putter. I see the back half of the dot. The putter is centered to my stance. If I kind of put more weight on my left (front) side I can mostly get it covered but that feels manufactured. Any thoughts or tips?

Buy a new one? It's what I did when I had issues hiding the dot with my sb1 :alien:

Well, stop playing a cheater-stick for one :alien:.

Dear Lord, can you imagine how much worse I'd be at this game if I didn't cheat?
You never know! Just might find a std length putter that works.

Just bought a triangulator and orange ball. My putting has been off lately and I don't like it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Just bought a triangulator and orange ball. My putting has been off lately and I don't like it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

The SPi ball is one of the greatest and most simple training aids ever. Eeeeeever.

The SPi ball is one of the greatest and most simple training aids ever. Eeeeeever.

I remember when my grandfather was teaching me the game, he had a Chicago Bulls mini-basketball that he made me work on my putting stroke with. It never made sense to me but it was a Karate Kid type of thing on the course. Roll the shoulders, wax on, wax off.

I remember when my grandfather was teaching me the game, he had a Chicago Bulls mini-basketball that he made me work on my putting stroke with. It never made sense to me but it was a Karate Kid type of thing on the course. Roll the shoulders, wax on, wax off.

That's just awesome. Its so true, just a rock of the shoulders, that's all it takes.

I am trying to post some pics of my new M1CS...but when I click the "insert picture" icon, its asking for a URL and the pictures on my desktop. Any suggestions?

I am trying to post some pics of my new M1CS...but when I click the "insert picture" icon, its asking for a URL and the pictures on my desktop. Any suggestions?

Use photobucket.

I would recommend making a free account at photobucket.com as its crazy easy to use and after you upload them it will host and let you copy links for you to post.

imageshack is another good one, but I prefer having an account and a phone app for photobucket. Super easy to upload.

Can't wait to see your putter dude!

Here she is SM M1CS Stealth Black 29.75", SSS Lite 3.0, Swing weight D7.

photo5_zpsefce03fb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo6_zps2bc4328b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo7_zps78eb427d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo8_zpsd28fbdac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo10_zpsfc195686.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo1_zpse912b231.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]