4th Winner - The 2013 THP & Callaway Grandaddy Of Em All

Sure. Its posted in the thread. Everybody's was.
ok, I was aware. I was just asking for convenience.

NJ represented in the Grandaddy! Haha! Joe is absolutely made for this event. Such a great pick for Team THP.

Congrats Joe!

Congrats!! Well-deserved!! Excited for you, dude.

So many congrats to you, buddy!! Take it to 'em!!

Congrats jlukes my fellow New Jerseyan!!!

Everybody really impressed me with what they put out there for this contest. You all should be proud of it! I really wish all of you could be part of this. Really do.

Either way, let's give jlukes a big congrats and wish him well on this journey. Congrats dude!

I'm still laughing at #IdiotBombs!!

With some really strong numbers coming out of the NE Invitational, I think #TeamTHP has another very strong addition here.

I bumped jlukes post for convenience in the entry thread.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Let's recap Joe in the contest thread:

First this:
Awesome opportunity for someone!

However, I don't feel like the 3deep would replace my current 3/4 wood so good luck to someone who does!

Not a slight in any way against the 3deep - I've just finally found a setup that works perfect for me!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Then he decided to throw his name in the hat:
My typical miss with my fairway wood is high on the face. This results in an extremely high ball flight with tons of lost distance; or as I call them #idiotbombs

ete3yneq.jpg

The wonderful chip marks on the crown are a constant reminder that I could benefit from a fairway wood with a deeper face and slightly higher center of gravity. The #3deep would provide me with exactly that.

The second reason the #3deep would help my game is it so long and accurate off of the tee that it would bump the driver out of the bag as well. Using the #3deep off of the tee would allow me to carry an extra wedge or hybrid that I wouldn't be able to carry otherwise.

@jlukes

The #3deep from @CallawayGolf would turn my #idiotbombs into #xbombs and would help @hackersparadise prevail in the #grandaddy

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

And finally some insight at what his reaction video will look like:
Man, if I get chosen I will be cutting some old school WWF promos.

#Lukeamania Running Wild
#TheHawk #THePeopleschamp
#Do You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?

My "chosen" video will probably look something like this

tumblr_lwvopgFPmE1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Huge congratulations to jlukes, great win Joe.

That's awesome. Congrats jlukes!!

Congratulations Joe!

thanks guys

well done jlukes, fellow Cobra Golf enthusiast...

I can't wait for the #LukeamaniaRunningWild WWF Promo.

congrats joe..... grandaddy is shaping up very nicely with some amazing THPers

congrats joe..... grandaddy is shaping up very nicely with some amazing THPers

Callaway seriously has no chance. Some absolute bombers on Team THP. It's going to be ugly.

Congrats jlukes!!!

Congrats. Good luck!!!! Take down that zoocrew!!!

Congrats!

Awesome, jlukes. Happy for you!

Congrats jlukes!

JLUKES! Congratulations my friend:) I know your going to help take down the #ZooCrew come December! Awesome stuff!

Back