Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard wedge shaft. I've not put my KBS Custom in it, but even then, I use the 48 pretty much just on full swings so the iron shaft is muy appealing.

Absolutely. If it is a full swing club then an iron shaft should do well for you. I figure the tour will probably be the closest thing you can find to a C-Taper Lite?

Absolutely. If it is a full swing club then an iron shaft should do well for you. I figure the tour will probably be the closest thing you can find to a C-Taper Lite?

Yep, and I'd get a little more weight in it too, which I like for the distance I'd be using it for.

Sounds great on forum, as always. Haha

Yep, and I'd get a little more weight in it too, which I like for the distance I'd be using it for.

Sounds great on forum, as always. Haha

Dude you are a tinkerer.. It is life. Id be worried if you were happy with your full bag hehe!

Sometimes I ponder a 3deep, especially when I see the ball marks on my XHP 3W are all really high on the face.

If I am hitting the XHP PW well, I will probably go S300 in my gap wedge.

Dude you are a tinkerer.. It is life. Id be worried if you were happy with your full bag hehe!

Sometimes I ponder a 3deep, especially when I see the ball marks on my XHP 3W are all really high on the face.

True.

Exactly why I went to the 3deep. Better for me off the tee (where I use it) because of that very thing.

If I am hitting the XHP PW well, I will probably go S300 in my gap wedge.

I like this thought. A lot.

Jman... KBS Tour 90. Perfect fit for it, and nice transition to your wedges.

Thank me later.

Jman... KBS Tour 90. Perfect fit for it, and nice transition to your wedges.

Thank me later.

I considered this, the weight would be lighter in the GW than the irons and SW/LW...but I could def drop some HIGH scoring bombs with one in it.

True.

Exactly why I went to the 3deep. Better for me off the tee (where I use it) because of that very thing.

I like this thought. A lot.

So are you seeing better results with the deeper face I assume? (In reality I hope you say no so my pondering isnt furthered, but I doubt that will happen)

So are you seeing better results with the deeper face I assume? (In reality I hope you say no so my pondering isnt furthered, but I doubt that will happen)

I am indeed. Same shaft in it as was in the XHP. A lot of it is just more confidence in it off the tee now.

Pondering a Taylormade ATV 56* wedge. Am only 14 pages into this thread but things are looking positive about my thought process.

Golf World here in Adelaide are having a VIP sale tonight and you know you just can't walk away from one of those things without buying something! I'm thinking a wedge will satisfy my lust to purchase something shiny while limiting the damage to my bank account :D

I feel like buying something. Don't know what, but something, soon.

Better yet. I think I need to buy a tee-time so I can go hit a golf ball. I'll do reviews tomorrow, golf now.

Better yet. I think I need to buy a tee-time so I can go hit a golf ball. I'll do reviews tomorrow, golf now.

I feel really bad for that golf ball. Time to blow off some steam. Have fun buddy.

I feel like buying something. Don't know what, but something, soon.

I woke up this morning feeling the exact same way. I do have to pay for my golf lesson later today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back