Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

I mist have to play for so long before I can join the clan?

Yeah. You have to get a certain amount of trophies before you can.

I can't get a trophy and I am almost out of the emeralds.. Eff

I believe you can set the clan up so there is no trophy requirement, I might be wrong on that,it has been a while since I was real active with this app.

I believe you can set the clan up so there is no trophy requirement, I might be wrong on that,it has been a while since I was real active with this app.

Have to build the clan castle first, I think. Need money for that.

Fun game, basically just like play Warcraft growing up. Sucks about having to buy the emeralds or whatever they are just to get an additional builder.

Once the new guy shield is up, do you get attacked by other people playing or from the computer clans?

How do you obtain Trophys? I am full on addicted to this thing

Fun game, basically just like play Warcraft growing up. Sucks about having to buy the emeralds or whatever they are just to get an additional builder.

Once the new guy shield is up, do you get attacked by other people playing or from the computer clans?
Yes, but if you get attacked, you get another shield for 24 hours. Build up your defense, upgrade your canons and archer towers early.

What is your name, Tex?

I am almost to the point to where I will have enough gold storage available to save up to build my clan castle.

Oh ok, so looting the little gremlin guys doesnt help me?! Well I have been going about this all wrong
When you go to attack, you will see 3 things in the top left.

Gold
Elixr
Trophies to be won.

While "farming" other peoples golf and elixr help, trophies move you in to different levels or whatever.

Dont worry about trophies right now, get your defense set up with upgrades. When you start getting more trophies, you attack harder people, and have less chance to get a star.

When you go to attack, you will see 3 things in the top left.

Gold
Elixr
Trophies to be won.

While "farming" other peoples golf and elixr help, trophies move you in to different levels or whatever.

Dont worry about trophies right now, get your defense set up with upgrades. When you start getting more trophies, you attack harder people, and have less chance to get a star.

Thanks! I have a few cannons at level 4, a mortor, and an archer tower. I know I need to start spending more on defense. I hope I didnt screw up already as I have spent the majority of my time looting those little green guys

For you guys that have 3+ builders.. Did you just bite it and buy the stuff to get them or did you wait till you had enough emeralds. I made the mistake by blowing through almost 200 of my emeralds right away making stuff get built faster..

For you guys that have 3+ builders.. Did you just bite it and buy the stuff to get them or did you wait till you had enough emeralds. I made the mistake by blowing through almost 200 of my emeralds right away making stuff get built faster..

SAAAAAME dude.

I read a bit before I started playing, and saved my emeralds until I get later in the game. Basically, because you are upgrading stuff early and using emeralds on stuff that takes 4 hours max to build, where as now I am upgrading stuff that takes 2 days to build. I saved all I could and didnt use any of the green gems to upgrade early. The 3rd builder is needed now, so I got him.

I also completed a ton of the different tasks that give you the emeralds as well.

Using the emeralds early basically guarantees you having to do an in app purchase.

I read a bit before I started playing, and saved my emeralds until I get later in the game. Basically, because you are upgrading stuff early and using emeralds on stuff that takes 4 hours max to build, where as now I am upgrading stuff that takes 2 days to build. I saved all I could and didnt use any of the green gems to upgrade early. The 3rd builder is needed now, so I got him.

I also completed a ton of the different tasks that give you the emeralds as well.

Using the emeralds early basically guarantees you having to do an in app purchase.

Exactly what I was afraid of! Didn't think I would enjoy the game so I just blew through them right away.

Exactly what I was afraid of! Didn't think I would enjoy the game so I just blew through them right away.
I upgraded somethng on Monday, it finishes in 6 hours... :banghead:

I upgraded somethng on Monday, it finishes in 6 hours... :banghead:

Ouch! I have my first one day upgrade in progress and it's killing me.

Someone care to screenshot their setup? I am trying to figure out the best way to setup my town with cannons and such so it doesnt get demolished

Someone care to screenshot their setup? I am trying to figure out the best way to setup my town with cannons and such so it doesnt get demolished
What level is your town hall?

Back