Cobra AMP CELL Hybrids & Fairway Woods Preview

I can't wait to have my two woods and two hybrids in the bag, I need to figure out some better clubs to hit off the tee when I know I need to be in the fairway on a hole. Strategy has become very key for my game and having options off the tee really helps with that!

Totally agree dude. I have hit 3wood off the tee more this year than EVER and it has been rewarding thus far. Can't wait to get these in the bag to dial them in.

Totally agree dude. I have hit 3wood off the tee more this year than EVER and it has been rewarding thus far. Can't wait to get these in the bag to dial them in.

i am hoping to finish out my bag here shortly. it would be perfect to have the complete set for some upcoming tournaments here...

i was thinking a lot this weekend about the afternoon AS matches and how crucial the 3W and hybo will be off the tee, when planning your strategy for that match....especially if it's going to be at Caledonia. but that remains TBD at this point.
regardless, i'm very eager to for those two clubs...because i saw nothing but goodness from each one at the last demo day i attended.

i am hoping to finish out my bag here shortly. it would be perfect to have the complete set for some upcoming tournaments here...

i was thinking a lot this weekend about the afternoon AS matches and how crucial the 3W and hybo will be off the tee, when planning your strategy for that match....especially if it's going to be at Caledonia. but that remains TBD at this point.
regardless, i'm very eager to for those two clubs...because i saw nothing but goodness from each one at the last demo day i attended.

VITAL. Completely agree man. That is one of the reasons I have been switching it up from just pounding driver.

I posted this in another thread, but after 2 rounds with the Amp Cell 3/4 wood, I think the face is hotter than the driver. Off the tee it flat out goes.

I posted this in another thread, but after 2 rounds with the Amp Cell 3/4 wood, I think the face is hotter than the driver. Off the tee it flat out goes.
I can't wait to have the woods and hybrids in the bag!

Interesting. I have noticed that I am hitting my second shots with the Amp Cell 3/4 as far as my drives with the Amp Cell driver. Planning on leaving the driver at home tomorrow and see how it goes.

Interesting. I have noticed that I am hitting my second shots with the Amp Cell 3/4 as far as my drives with the Amp Cell driver. Planning on leaving the driver at home tomorrow and see how it goes.

Let us know how that goes!

Siri speaks for me!

Excellent news. I can't wait to get my hands on that club.

I have a question for those with the Blue color, how is it outside at address? I'm not sure if it was lighting or what but it was very bright and somewhat distracting but that just may have been because I was inside? Any feedback would be great as I'm about to pull the trigger on a deal I found and Blue is the only color I have access to on this deal.

I was worried about the color being a distraction so I went silver on FW.
Now on driver, I find no distraction at all. So I think I've would of been fine with blue on Fw

I was worried about the color being a distraction so I went silver on FW.
Now on driver, I find no distraction at all. So I think I've would of been fine with blue on Fw

how do you think you would do if you had different color fairways? Like an Orange 3 wood, Red 5 wood? I have the Blue driver and the color is a non-issue with it, so I'm thinking it will be the same with the other.

If I done the hybrids, I was going to do all the colors. I don't think it be that big of issue. Sure wouldn't grab the wrong Fw

tapin from my big as note 2

I have a red driver and silver fairway :act-up:

Thanks for the feedback, and this for the 4h/5h Hybrid

What? Nobody doing orange?

tapin from my big as note 2

I went red to match the driver.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

The blue looks spectacular at address.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

It went pretty well. I lose a little distance but not much. I'm gonna put the driver back in the bag because my home course has a few holes that require I carry a good amount of desert to reach the fairway and if I don't really nail the FW wood I don't make it. Overall the 3/4 is awsome from the tee and fairway.

Let us know how that goes!

Siri speaks for me!

It went pretty well. I lose a little distance but not much. I'm gonna put the driver back in the bag because my home course has a few holes that require I carry a good amount of desert to reach the fairway and if I don't really nail the FW wood I don't make it. Overall the 3/4 is awsome from the tee and fairway.

That's excellent news!

Siri speaks for me!

I did it, I'm replacing my 6yr old R7 Rescue 22* with the Blue Beauty Amp Cell 4h-5h hybrid I got on the bay for $113 and cannot wait for it to get here...

Ill have one orange hybrid.

Back