JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After a horrible week last week due to byes and our players forgetting where that they play games on Sundays we have a tough week this week too. We have a couple of guys like Mendenhall out on a bye.

JB, your team still looks good against mine this week, unless I get a miracle, I don't see myself winning.

• Admin
But you seem to get a miracle everyweek and pull out a win...hehe
It is all about timing and we have 2 WRs out for injury and one of our best RBs. We score a ton of points normally, but at 4-3 we need help to pull ahead.

• Admin
We have severe depth at WR if anybody is looking to trade for one. Here is our list

Boldin
Roddy White
Eddie Royal
Bernard Berrian
Patrick Crayton
Anthony Gonzalez

• Admin
I was just looking over our lineup and preview for week 8. It really is funny how seasons go. We have scored more points than our opponent in all but 2 weeks. The 1st week of the season and our debacle last week. Yet they are 6-1 and we are 4-3. That is the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Injuries and byes make this one tough for us. We are counting on players we normally do not have to count on.

I'm battling a lot with people on bye weeks this week and have Fitzpatrick at QB. Good luck JB! I think this week will be yours.

• Admin
Looking at your roster, I think he is your only QB isnt he? I know you had Josh Johnson, but he was on a bye and benched anyway. Nie to see Moss out this week as well. Who else other than Moss would you play that is on a bye?

Moss, Cadillac, and Bryant are all on bye. I would prefer any of them to Branden Stokley who is projected to get 1 point.

yeah Stokely does not play a whole lot at this point. He had the big fluke TD early in the year that bounced off someone elses hands. Otherwise not a lot of points.

You dont want a Buc on offense right now, I assure you. Cadillac is hurt again (he will play but has a bad hammy) and Bryant has not been too good. Man my team is terrible (Bucs)

At least your not a Redskins fan. I have a friend that is, and he is not enjoying them given all the 0-for's their first and sometimes only win.

Only against us would we play against a team that has a kicker that has a fake FG TD Pass. Of course.

As usual playing our team brings out the best in teams. McCoy, who has not done much as a rookie and not had more than 14 points all year, already surpassed that with a 66 yard TD. He is averaging 4 points a week so of course he has 15 and still going. We are the opposite of the "cooler".

I don't play Ted Ginn today because he was pulled from Miami's starting lineup. This was the right decision as he hasn't really scored any points all season and did not have a single catch during the game today. Of course, he did return TWO kickoffs for TDs. WTF! :confused2:

Yeah for Steven Jackson getting his first TD of the season!:blob:

Atleast they werent 90 yard receiving TD's Soxy. It was only 12 points.

Wow, MJD is having a huge day. 2 TD's over 75 yards, yet they have only handed him the ball about 5 times at this point. I think that will change.

Our QB this week has 5 turnovers. Freaking unbelievable.

scratch that, he finished with 6 turnovers.

scratch that, he finished with 6 turnovers.

Ouch! Well my crappy day got a little better when I saw I was actually winning this week. Missed most of the games today but my Cowboys won!!

We are getting saved by MJD getting 29 points. The guy had 2 TD's over 75 yards, yet they only gave him the ball 8 times.

Thats truely an amazing number with only 8 touches. He'll probably let the coaches know they didnt give him the ball enough.

Thats truely an amazing number with only 8 touches. He'll probably let the coaches know they didnt give him the ball enough.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if he will go back and give the coaches a piece of his mind again like he did a few weeks ago. I just don't understand why you wouldn't let someone with that much talent have the ball more, especially when your team is not doing too well this season and your QB is having some issues with completing passes???

Im up by 30 points and he has his kicker and quarter back going tomorrow night. Well see what happens.

Lost my TE Owen Daniels, who was the top TE in fantasy, for the year.

Back