2013 THP Putter Covers Part 2 - Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you guys like them. These are quite limited, so we will probably limit it to two per person at the beginning.

I just love the money theme. They are Benji's, but make me think of THP events and playing dolla dolla bills with some of these guys.

We lookie here.

ru9ymy4y.jpg

ezuja4yv.jpg

zabumyze.jpg

In all honesty, I wasn't really expecting to be thrilled about this one, but the execution from the mockup was beyond what I would have thought.

Well done SeeMore and THP! I'll be ready to buy immediately. A great addition to the collection.

JB, So they wont go directly to the THP store , you will start a pre order thread and those that get on it in time will get one right?

2013 THP Putter Covers Part 2 - Sneak Peek

JB, So they wont go directly to the THP store , you will start a pre order thread and those that get on it in time will get one right?

That's right, sort of.

New thread announcing they are in the store to preorder.

Not sure if they will go to the store at the same time or not, but there will be a new thread with instructions either way.

Thanks, IndianBird, Really want one dont want to miss out like I did on the Pukka Hat

That thing is "money"!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
These will go on sale tomorrow at 1pm EST.

There will be a new thread when the product is in the store ready to be ordered.
Remember if you are an Albatross Club Member, you will get 20% off.

There will be a new thread when the product is in the store ready to be ordered.

Worst news ever. I won't be near a computer when the sale goes live. Stupid job sites.

I'm gonna have to figure something out as I'm most likely gonna be playing.

Just a quick bump with this info again for those looking forward to getting in on the latest limited edition cover.

Looking forward to completing this collection.

Sweet, I will be online ready to make my purchase!

Alright, I'm REALLY gonna need someone to help a brotha out, since I will be on the course with Taylor tomorrow when these go live.

Well expect there to be one less putter cover tomorrow. I shall have one indeed.

Just a quick bump because tomorrow is the day.

No need to remind me, on the calendar ready to go with a 30 minute reminder!

So they go on sale at 1pm on your Tuesday? Or is it today? Im lost with the time difference. Its Tuesday 8.15am here now.

So they go on sale at 1pm on your Tuesday? Or is it today? Im lost with the time difference. Its Tuesday 8.15am here now.

It is 1pm EST on our Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back