Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

What up T?

Just getting excited for this. Really really excited

Has Team Altitude been announced yet?

Well I talked to ShaneP yesterday, he has a lot going on, but he will be attending and is going to be playing on Sunday.

This means we have a full 16 people attending Murderers Rock for our Sunday round and hopefully will be able to get some sort of group rate. I will keep in touch everyone

Well I talked to ShaneP yesterday, he has a lot going on, but he will be attending and is going to be playing on Sunday.

This means we have a full 16 people attending Murderers Rock for our Sunday round and hopefully will be able to get some sort of group rate. I will keep in touch everyone

Sweet, I love discounts

I wish I could take off work tomorrow

Updated for Sunday Round:

$65 + Tax for 18, Cart, and Range balls.

We will make pairings sometime soon.

Great job, Taylor. Seriously. Thanks for everything. Taylor is solely responsible for getting y'all cheaper golf on Sunday, so someone buy him a beer down there next month.

Great job, Taylor. Seriously. Thanks for everything. Taylor is solely responsible for getting y'all cheaper golf on Sunday, so someone buy him a beer down there next month.

Haha it is the least I could do buddy. You have rocked this thing.. Really man. Dynamic duo

thank you buddy. I would not miss this for the world :)

My game is brutal right now, but I am going to pound balls until my hands hurt from now to july 13 :)

I'll buy him one!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'll be Branson bound here in a short while for Taylor and I's scouting outing in the morning. Living the life. Late night highway time, rolling into town in a rental car and have no clue what hotel I'm staying at. #FeelPlayer.

I'll be Branson bound here in a short while for Taylor and I's scouting outing in the morning. Living the life. Late night highway time, rolling into town in a rental car and have no clue what hotel I'm staying at. #FeelPlayer.

May as well scout out the Twelve Oaks too.... Find us a good washers location.

May as well scout out the Twelve Oaks too.... Find us a good washers location.

I think there's a Super 8 near the course. I'll probably just crash there when I finally roll into town. I imagine by the time I hit the road, it'll be about 1:30 am when I get into Branson.

Made it to Branson. Just checked into my dump of a motel. Lol. Hey, it's cheap and I'm tired. Don't worry, boys, it's not the Twelve Oaks. GPS has me about 5 miles from Ledgestone, which is pretty good, since I just slammed the car into a lot so I could pee and sleep (at separate times, of course). See ya' in a few hours, Taylor. I'm ready to put a tee into the freaking dirt!

#FeelPlayer #THPDedicated

Anyone coming to Branson using TM driver or R11 irons?

tapin from my big as note 2

Anyone coming to Branson using TM driver or R11 irons?

Me and my R11 set will be there Friday!

You're the winner of these. I'll bring em there.
7ubu9y3e.jpg

Back