SeeMore Putters Thread

Oh, hey SeeMorePutters on twitter!!!!

BNSSBKuCcAAInuL.jpg

WAAAAAAANT!
I'm in!!!

Awesome day with my SeeMore PTM today. 15 putts total and that number could have been less. Burned two edges for bird. Really felt good in my hands today. Drilled a 20 footer for par on a less than stellar hole too. Confidence growing with my SeeMore!! Also, side note, I started to widen my stance out and the putts really have started dropping. Just throwing it out there for anyone who is struggling right now.

Awesome day with my SeeMore PTM today. 15 putts total and that number could have been less. Burned two edges for bird. Really felt good in my hands today. Drilled a 20 footer for par on a less than stellar hole too. Confidence growing with my SeeMore!! Also, side note, I started to widen my stance out and the putts really have started dropping. Just throwing it out there for anyone who is struggling right now.
Sounds like you are rockin' it,

It's amazing how the RST really gets you into the proper spot each and every time, and with the SPi it's unbelievable how confident you can get over any putt!

I somehow lost my putter cover a couple weeks ago, and keep looking in the clubhouse to see if anyone turned it in, but I've given up hope now.

It's a sad day, but looking at the SeeMore website, I saw a couple that I liked a lot. I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a Citrus headcover, but I'm always late to the party, so I'll probably order the groovy blue next week, since I just submitted my Albatross Funds and I need to keep the wife happy by not spending too much money this month.

Want;

productimage-picture-m6-m6w-117_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Ok guys, I need some advice. I need a Seemore, I NEED RST. My aim kills my putting and I'm constantly set up left of my intended line. I tried an Si3 belly that was chopped to 33". It still felt light in my hand and the insert was just too soft. But the alignment was there, I missed everything for those few rounds dead in the heart short. Uncanny.

So, I love/need a heavy putter with a firm feel, and something face-balanced or with a slight toe-hang. Mallets have given me great results in the past (i loved the look of the Si3). Would prefer to stay away from center-shafted as I just have never felt comfortable over the ball, however I didn't seem to have issues with the Si3 so I won't rule it out.

What's out there, new or old, that has that heavy firm feel I'm looking for? No better place to ask for sure.

Ok guys, I need some advice. I need a Seemore, I NEED RST. My aim kills my putting and I'm constantly set up left of my intended line. I tried an Si3 belly that was chopped to 33". It still felt light in my hand and the insert was just too soft. But the alignment was there, I missed everything for those few rounds dead in the heart short. Uncanny.

So, I love/need a heavy putter with a firm feel, and something face-balanced or with a slight toe-hang. Mallets have given me great results in the past (i loved the look of the Si3). Would prefer to stay away from center-shafted as I just have never felt comfortable over the ball, however I didn't seem to have issues with the Si3 so I won't rule it out.

What's out there, new or old, that has that heavy firm feel I'm looking for? No better place to ask for sure.

What about an SB2?

Siri speaks for me!

I would recommend that you throw something up on the market place it's likely to get more eyes on it. Just a suggestion

jlit26 - give us a call on Monday. We can help. 800-985-8170

I somehow lost my putter cover a couple weeks ago, and keep looking in the clubhouse to see if anyone turned it in, but I've given up hope now.

It's a sad day, but looking at the SeeMore website, I saw a couple that I liked a lot. I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a Citrus headcover, but I'm always late to the party, so I'll probably order the groovy blue next week, since I just submitted my Albatross Funds and I need to keep the wife happy by not spending too much money this month.

Put up a WTB in the marketplace Bullitt.. You'd be surprised how many are kicking around.

Long ponder!!!

I've been rolling the x2 a lot lately and find myself wishing there was a heel shafted version, I am totally in love with my m2, but I love the insert in the X series.

I rolled the DB4x on Saturday and did it ever feel great! it just seemed to fit my putting stroke and not to mention it isn't hard on the eyes!

I rolled the DB4x on Saturday and did it ever feel great! it just seemed to fit my putting stroke and not to mention it isn't hard on the eyes!

You going to pick one up? That line is unreal looking.

I have a DB4x and I love that thing. I used a M5 that I recently purchased in a round yesterday and really like it too.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

That putter is haunting my dreams lately.

After flirting with SeeMore putters in PGA Tour Superstores for over a year, I finally pulled the trigger on a mFGP CS in excellent condition that I found for a great price. Instant love affair! Putting has improved immensely right off the bat. Really like the center shaft with no offset. Looking to pick up a 2nd model and rid myself of all non-SeeMore putters! :in-love:

After flirting with SeeMore putters in PGA Tour Superstores for over a year, I finally pulled the trigger on a mFGP CS in excellent condition that I found for a great price. Instant love affair! Putting has improved immensely right off the bat. Really like the center shaft with no offset. Looking to pick up a 2nd model and rid myself of all non-SeeMore putters! :in-love:

Congrats man!! Nothing better than clicking with a flatstick in my opinion.

Good to hear it. Just can't go wrong with a SeeMore, IMHO. Broke mine back out for our last 9 holes yesterday and I was lights out, guess its the putter, lol.

Looking to score a One CS to add to my new found SeeMore love....

Looking to score a One CS to add to my new found SeeMore love....

One of the many I wish I'd never sold. Fantastic putter.

You going to pick one up? That line is unreal looking.

I have to hold off for a few weeks as my girlfriend and I just bought our first home. In a month or two I'd like to pick one up and for the price difference I'll probably go for the limited edition with the Cu insert. How do people feel about these inserts? are the a softer than a poly. insert?

productimage-picture-private-reserve-limited-black-db4x-cu-insert-660_jpg_607x607_q85_zpsaa20cc6f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think I would be to afraid to actually take it to the course if I go the private reserve route though!

I have to hold off for a few weeks as my girlfriend and I just bought our first home. In a month or two I'd like to pick one up and for the price difference I'll probably go for the limited edition with the Cu insert. How do people feel about these inserts? are the a softer than a poly. insert?

Not sure about the Cu, but the Aluminum insert in my M8 is crazy soft. Not quite Odyssey soft, but noticeably different than any other milled putter I currently have.

Naturally, I have a thought or three on the copper inserts, driving home from the course now though so I'll post here in a bit.

Back