Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

Wow. She's got ice in her veins!!

We will never hear the end of Jason not getting picked for that shot!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i will laugh so hard if after going in the water on Brent's shot that they send Jason to the elimination

Brent my man what was that??

I'll marry Taylor one day.

i will laugh so hard if after going in the water on Brent's shot that they send Jason to the elimination

I would do back flips. Im so tired of that guy. Poor game, poor attitude

I hate the teasers before every commercial break. Some are too revealing and others are mashed up enough to not even accurately represent what's going to actually happen.

1 inch!!! Wow

Brent looking quite Mortal this episode.

Ya this isnt like him. That chip looked like something I would do!

I was thinking the same thing. To this point he is still the best player on the show by far.

Looks like the first time on fast greens for these guys.

Poor course management means you are going home. Cant say ill miss him

Poor course management means you are going home. Cant say ill miss him

I would put it more on his poor shotmaking. He wasn't in bad shape on either of those holes, just couldn't get it done. I'm very glad to see him gone.

Another one bites the dust. I liked him though.

I would put it more on his poor shotmaking. He wasn't in bad shape on either of those holes, just couldn't get it done. I'm very glad to see him gone.

Ya but the 7i off the side of the green hurt bad, and he got lucky with that low slicing drive. Matt just played his game and didnt try to get cute just for a challenge. He just didnt have the whole package to make it.

Ya but the 7i off the side of the green hurt bad, and he got lucky with that low slicing drive. Matt just played his game and didnt try to get cute just for a challenge. He just didnt have the whole package to make it.

That's what all of golf comes down to isn't it? Playing within your abilities. Trying to get cute is when you lose. Rob fired at every pin and he was in the first group to home.

He was slow, annoying and a substandard player. Sorry about his dad (sincerely), but I am glad to see him gone.

That's what all of golf comes down to isn't it? Playing within your abilities. Trying to get cute is when you lose. Rob fired at every pin and he was in the first group to home.

Wait, why is some hopeless hackers understand this but a hopeful pro doesnt!!

Wait, why is some hopeless hackers understand this but a hopeful pro doesnt!!

Just because I understand it doesn't mean I do it :) All forms of common sense leave on the first tee :act-up:

Just because I understand it doesn't mean I do it :) All forms of common sense leave on the first tee :act-up:

Thats not what I said...understanding and application arent the same thing!!!!

Back