2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
First couple holes were flawless, then I started hooking and pushing shots. Hopefully I'll get it back before the turn

Sometimes crap is all we have. Embrace the crap, and find the diamond hidden in there. :D

I wanna meet these people that crap diamonds that you speak of. They seem like they would be good friends to have. :alien:

I wanna meet these people that crap diamonds that you speak of. They seem like they would be good friends to have. :alien:

Oh they are :D

Well just had a diamond on the last hole. Beautiful 4 iron right at the pin on a par 3

Disappointing 41 on the front, time to kill it on the back!

Tomorrow it will be exactly 3 weeks till I board a plane headed to MB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe its so close guys! Can't wait to tee it up with all of you!

Can't believe we are just 4 weeks away from crowning a new champ. The fairways are running and greens are rolling smooth. This will be one for the ages.

Can't believe we are just 4 weeks away from crowning a new champ. The fairways are running and greens are rolling smooth. This will be one for the ages.

Not exactly Freddie.

Team Hackers winning again will not be a new champ. In Texas, we call that a "repeat".

Not exactly Freddie.

Team Hackers winning again will not be a new champ. In Texas, we call that a "repeat".

Can't remember the last time Texas repeated anything of meaning, but its good to day dream

Can't remember the last time Texas repeated anything of meaning, but its good to day dream

I didn't say Texas was repeating it.....just what us in Texas call it. Team Hackers is way bigger than Texas, we are INTERNATIONAL baby.

I didn't say Texas was repeating it.....just what us in Texas call it. Team Hackers is way bigger than Texas, we are INTERNATIONAL baby.

Your dreams match the size of your state, big and empty with pockets of flash.
In Florida, Alabama, Penn, Mass, Dakotas, Ga, Minn. and NC we call it a dethroning or a good ole fashion butt kick'n

Well my game has just slowly come apart today. After a somewhat solid front 9 with poor putting I have added poor drives and 125 yard shots to the putting on the back. Drives and pitching wedges are being pushed 30 yards to the right

Well my game has just slowly come apart today. After a somewhat solid front 9 with poor putting I have added poor drives and 125 yard shots to the putting on the back. Drives and pitching wedges are being pushed 30 yards to the right

You've had alot on your mind lately, it happens.

Might want to rethink that range time :D

Well it was worse on the range before I started. Chunking everything. Actually making solid contact on the course, just not going straight. I wonder how much the range time messed with my mind, I spent more time there than I planned. Should have just come straight to the course

Well it was worse on the range before I started. Chunking everything. Actually making solid contact on the course, just not going straight. I wonder how much the range time messed with my mind, I spent more time there than I planned. Should have just come straight to the course

Your baby keep you up at night? Sounds to me like you're just exhausted from the new edition. I didn't sleep for 6-8 weeks with both kids.

I hope we get the rest of our clubs by then. LOL
It's Sunday, buy you typically post this later in the evening. Early start today.

Also, I would imagine your clubs would be in by the time you head to Myrtle Beach.

Your baby keep you up at night? Sounds to me like you're just exhausted from the new edition. I didn't sleep for 6-8 weeks with both kids.

Unfortunately I can't blame the baby. I wish I could. I finished triple, bogey, bogey, bogey, bogey today, and up to that point I struggled on with putting (4 3-putts on the front) and still managed a 41, but after a steady start on the front I just never felt comfortable over the ball before I even made a single move. For me right now it is a mental thing. I have soooo many thoughts going through my head when I stand over the ball and I have no confidence whatsoever. The end result is very poor balance, losing my balance on the follow through, or hanging back and hitting 4-5 inches behind the ball. When I try to get my weight forward then I push it 30 yards right. I have another lesson Tuesday, I was hoping by now we would be beyond the full swing and be working on shaping shots and ny bunker game by now but it looks like I will be using another lesson to work on the full swing.

Brad...off topic, is the baby sleeping through the night yet? If not, I can help brotha. If so, greatness!!!

Headed out to San Diego on Thursday for a little R&R and family vacation. Clubs are coming and I have a couple of surprises in store for my MC training. Stay tuned!

Brad...off topic, is the baby sleeping through the night yet? If not, I can help brotha. If so, greatness!!!

Headed out to San Diego on Thursday for a little R&R and family vacation. Clubs are coming and I have a couple of surprises in store for my MC training. Stay tuned!

Sounds like a good time buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back