The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet. Fireworks here too. Luckily CJ doesn't mind. Kelly does though. She went out on the porch and chewed some little butts earlier for having a bottle rocket war near our vehicles.

Back at work :(

My mom keeps worrying about me and sleep. Though I probably don't get enough of it. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to schedule myself for the following shifts at work:

Thursday, 7:45-11:30 PM
Friday, 4:00-8:00 AM

With about a 40 minute drive each way. Stupid!

Getting ready to leave for some vacation tomorrow and the oil light comes on to my car. It's been making a funny sound, fan like, but thought I could deal with it upon returning. Guess not.........

#MurphysLaw

My mom keeps worrying about me and sleep. Though I probably don't get enough of it. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to schedule myself for the following shifts at work:

Thursday, 7:45-11:30 PM
Friday, 4:00-8:00 AM

With about a 40 minute drive each way. Stupid!

Between the lack of Callaway left handed utility irons and no perks from your old high school, you're having a rough go of it lately.

Between the lack of Callaway left handed utility irons and no perks from your old high school, you're having a rough go of it lately.

Lol. I want a utility iron!

Oh yeah - it is raining outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just reupped my plates. It's going to hurt sitting down for a while.

My stomach is killing me. Absolutely killing me.

Also, I am glad I dont have to share an office with anyone.

Rum and coke at work...john lackey style

You better step out of that hot box before you have to be pulled out

I thought I could catch the Tour Van earlier today. I drove nearly 45 miles up I-75 looking for them.
It was fun looking for them until I had to give up and turn around.

Spoiler
Backstory: GG posted a picture that they had just passed exit 146. I knew when I saw it, if I left work right away, I could get to where I-475 and I-75 re-join north of Macon right behind them. Off I went, hauling arse up the interstate, and kept driving, and driving, and looking, and drove some more, until I had to quit. Hoping I was actually ahead of them, I U-turned at the next exit and watched the opposing lanes all the way back to Macon. Nothing. I was sadfaced. Either the van moves much faster than I thought, or GG posted that pic a bit later than she actually took it, because I was flying and should have caught them.

Valiant effort my friend!

I thought I could catch the Tour Van earlier today. I drove nearly 45 miles up I-75 looking for them.
It was fun looking for them until I had to give up and turn around.

Either the van moves much faster than I thought, or GG posted that pic a bit later than she actually took it, because I was flying and should have caught them.
Or GG was driving and Jimmy Johnson couldn't have caught her.

Haha maybe GG should replace Danica Patrick.

They wouldn't have to repaint the car, just change the GoDaddy to THP.

They'd have to add some sponsors cuz GG can drive

My starting Tight End on my dynasty fantasy team is going to jail for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back