The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, enjoy you new time with your family.

Monday was my last day in the Marine Corps. It was pretty sweet to wake up on Tuesday and spend the whole day with my family and have the option to shave or not. I have 2 solid months of no commitments and a 7 month old little girl to occupy all of my time. Couldn't be happier about it.

Thanks for your service & congrats!!

Classic XL is here!

That's awesome, can't wait to see what you think!

I am off work until Monday, and am out at Long Boat Key for the holiday weekend.

I need the mini vacation bad. Spending time with my kids and a few long bike rides should be perfect.

I got off work early and snuck out for 9. The most important score is this: zero body parts that hurt. (especially great as I hit balls last night). Definite HHJJ.

I can touch my toes. I'm pretty proud of that.

She said yes!
qyhereje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Mr S!

Congrats, Satch!

Congrats Satch!

Congrats Satch. Now the fun part of planning a wedding begins....

Spoiler
DON'T DO IT! RUN!

Congrats Satch!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Congrats Satch!

My happy moment (in a way): close to breaking 100... (shot 109 with 9 penalty strokes, so eliminating those is the main objective now)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Congrats Satch!

My happy moment (in a way): close to breaking 100... (shot 109 with 9 penalty strokes, so eliminating those is the main objective now)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

This is good to hear, thats 18 strokes that can be eliminated!

Going to sleep now! WHOOOOOOO!!!:act-up:

I'm about to go golf with three THP'ers, that's a HHJJ.

I'm about to go golf with three THP'ers, that's a HHJJ.

Me too!

My HHJJ is that I live in America and am free to live the way I want because of the service of many people willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

So I have been away from the forum for a couple weeks but for a great reason. I got married on June 22nd at Baywood Greens Golf Club in Long Neck, DE and then went to beautiful St. Lucia for my honeymoon. I didn't want to start a new thread but wanted to share some pics for my THP family. It has been an unforgettable last couple weeks!

SneakPeek-0228_zpsb9719d5a.jpg

Me and my Groomsmen.

SneakPeek-0196_zps6b8f965b.jpg

Wedding Party

SneakPeek-0243_zps354db3ca.jpg

Superman!

SneakPeek-0250_zps90853a4f.jpg

Clubhouse in the background.

SneakPeek-0258_zpsf76aa496.jpg

The view in St. Lucia.

2013-06-28091823_zps2f387684.jpg

Congrats, Crest!

Congratulations Crest!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's awesome buddy. Was just thinking about you yesterday. Hopefully you were not doing the same. :)

Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back